Sponsored

Mustang Migration to Oz

Eb100981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic 5.0L Mustang
Got my window sticker and blend date today (18/4/17) so excited I could scream...sorry just had to share and I know you all understand the excitement!! My daughter and husband are like that's "nice"
Sponsored

Tango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT FB - ordered April 12, 2016
Just reward for all the work you have done informing us all of the shipping details.

May you experience many smiles per mile!

Many thanks again for your help and info. Chris
Thanks Chris

Gavin k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Mustang
Got my window sticker and blend date today (18/4/17) so excited I could scream...sorry just had to share and I know you all understand the excitement!! My daughter and husband are like that's "nice" ��
Yes we know the delight of finding out the progress of our mustangs.
Welcome to the mad house.

BrizSuz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2017 Mustang GT
Got my window sticker and blend date today (18/4/17) so excited I could scream...sorry just had to share and I know you all understand the excitement!! My daughter and husband are like that's "nice"

Understand completely - I waited 8 months for that feeling :cheers:

Sponsored

Surrexen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Got my window sticker and blend date today (18/4/17) so excited I could scream...sorry just had to share and I know you all understand the excitement!! My daughter and husband are like that's "nice" ��
Congratulations, it's a long wait to get to this point, we all know how you feel :D

Time to start your preparations over the next couple of months before it turns up!

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
Congrats! Suddenly becoming more real for yourself now! Welcome to the forum, enjoy the ride :headbang:

brookster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB MY17 ordered 28/7/16
Surrexen, we have a Ruby Red EB convertible coming on the same boat. Just looked and it seems it is still stuck at Baltimore.... I feel the coming weeks are going to drag on!

Surrexen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Surrexen, we have a Ruby Red EB convertible coming on the same boat. Just looked and it seems it is still stuck at Baltimore.... I feel the coming weeks are going to drag on!
Tamerlane docked in Baltimore yesterday evening for us and I guess they spent their day hours unloading. I would guess they will load up while we are all asleep tonight (fingers crossed). She doesn't sail until our Friday so stay tuned. Yesterday at work I had one screen tracking the boat all the way up Chesapeake Bay. I'm not obsessing at all really :lol:

Sponsored

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
Tamerlane docked in Baltimore yesterday evening for us and I guess they spent their day hours unloading. I would guess they will load up while we are all asleep tonight (fingers crossed). She doesn't sail until our Friday so stay tuned. Yesterday at work I had one screen tracking the boat all the way up Chesapeake Bay. I'm not obsessing at all really :lol:
You'll breathe a Huge sigh of relief when track and trace updates to 'loaded on vessel' :headbang:

Tango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT FB - ordered April 12, 2016
Hi all, I've been away on leave. Just pulled the last few boats. Latest figures.
MustangFileat06052017.jpg

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
GT 6MT, Falcon FGX XR6 Ute & Focus ST
shipping departure schedule 8/5/17 to 6/8/17

ozhood

Threads
Reaction score