Sponsored

2015 FORD MUSTANG 50th Anniversary Edition !!

gustavoBR

Threads
Reaction score
Hello.

We are a trading company in Brazil and we bought two units for export purposes, but one of our customers canceled the order. We irdered the cars on APRIL.

So there is ONE unit available, it is a Kona Blue, automatic transmission.

We already put deposit and the car is guaranteed.

Our Ford Dealer is located in Miami.

The car is guaranteed, we will just let our Ford Dealer know and we will transfer to you the "car" (actually the spot).

MSRP around 48k
Dealer premium - US$7.5k (most of dealers were asking more than 10k)
OUR SPOT: US$8k

You can pay in cash to our company in Miami or use paypal.

Arrives in December, you will have to pay the Ford Dealer (the msrp plus premium) by the end of November.

Thank you.
Sponsored

OP
OP

gustavoBR

Threads
Reaction score
This reeks of a scam...
It is NOT a scam. Any customer interested can meet me in Miami and we can go to the Ford dealer which we have the deposit. IĀ“ll be there for vacation from october 8 to 16. Later, any person interested can talk (and visit) directly to our partner company in Miami.

We are a trading company with more than 10years in Brazil and we import lots of cars every year from US.

Car and deal are 100% safe.

Sal JC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No thanks, my rich uncle in Nigeria just died and left me his allocation..

DarkKnightDant3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
I might be interested after the money from the nice fella in Nigeria goes into my account. He also said it was 100% safe... I'm sure it will be in there any day now :D :headbonk::D

Sponsored

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Arrives in December, you will have to pay the Ford Dealer (the msrp plus premium) by the end of November.

Thank you.
What is the VIN #, if you don't have a VIN yet, you don't have an arrival date. If this is for a particular dealers allocation, state that. Some allocation may not be built until spring.

OP
OP

gustavoBR

Threads
Reaction score
There is no VIN yet. All delivery informations were given by the Dealer. We required a place in line 5 month ago, then after the dealer confirmation that he would receive units, we made the deposit. Actually the initial information (by April) is that the car was arriving in September, than later they changed to December and so it continues, at least for now.

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
I'm always one to give people the benefit of the doubt. So far the information you have provided does seem a little fishy. If you are sincere, it would benefit you to provide your company name and the information of the dealer you are getting the vehicle through.

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
What he is saying is he is from a "3rd party" dealership in brazil who ordered two mustangs for customers through a Ford Dealership in miami. One of the people backed out and he still has the mustang coming. He wants to give someone the chance to buy the mustang before it goes on his lot. He barely speaks speaks english give him a break. Good Luck selling

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
What he is saying is he is from a "3rd party" dealership in brazil who ordered two mustangs for customers through a Ford Dealership in miami. One of the people backed out and he still has the mustang coming. He wants to give someone the chance to buy the mustang before it goes on his lot. He barely speaks speaks english give him a break. Good Luck selling

I agree he needs to be given a break, but he still needs to provide more information than he has.

Sponsored
OP
OP

gustavoBR

Threads
Reaction score
Exactly. Just got a little hurt by the "barely speaks english" part. But I guess when you talk english with chinese people as much as imp & exp trading companies do, your english becomes poor. Well, if anyone has interest, just send us a private message, we explain the details, and we can arrange a meeting in Miami or something, you can also visit our 1100 sq ft warehouse in SW Miami and see what we do. One of our customer backed out because Dollar has increased its quotation, about 20 cents (against BR Money), in the past two weeks, which made the final price here, after import, around 15k dollar higher.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Exactly. Just got a little hurt by the "barely speaks english" part. But I guess when you talk english with chinese people as much as imp & exp trading companies do, your english becomes poor. Well, if anyone has interest, just send us a private message, we explain the details, and we can arrange a meeting in Miami or something,

you can also visit our 1100 sq ft warehouse in SW Miami and see what we do.

One of our customer backed out because Dollar has increased its quotation, about 20 cents (against BR Money), in the past two weeks, which made the final price here, after import, around 15k dollar higher.
:lol::lol::lol:

101charley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charley
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Magnetic, 400A, 6AT, 3.55, MBRP Street
I'll take it. Cash serious offer. $42,000.
Sponsored