• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Performance Pack wheels and tires

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Looking to sell my stock Perf Pack wheels and tires, take the springs too if you are interested. Bought my car a couple weeks ago and had wheels and tires ready to go on. Put them on after 1 week. The stock tires have 690 miles on them. No burnouts or anything on these as I am trying to be somewhat easy on my car until I hit 1,000 miles and change my oil the first time. Hoping for local pickup. If that doesn't seem to work out I might be willing to ship but will give it some time first. Wheels haven't been scraped or curbed and are in great shape. First picture was before I cleaned them up. Asking $1250
Sale.jpg
Sale1.jpg
Sale2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
chain

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
At that price I'll keep them. :thumbsup:

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Not trying to be a dick, but Tyler is right. The going price for these is about $900. $1000 with brand new tires. I don't think anyone will pay $1500 for stock setup when they can get lighter, wider set for the same or less.

Best of luck with the sale though.

OP
OP
chain

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Price drop. New pictures added as well as throwing the springs in too if someone is interested. If you aren't interested please don't clog up thread. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
chain

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
TTT

OP
OP
chain

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Dropped price to $1250. Willing to sell wheel or tires separate if there was interest locally.

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
OP, I just sold my used PP Wheels (12.5k miles on them, but no curb rash or defects) with bald rear tires and good front tires for $500.

These are priced very high for a very heavy, a bitch to clean, OEM wheel.

OP
OP
chain

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Apparently nobody gives a crap about forum rules and posting concerning prices. When I see something and it's priced higher than I want to pay, I look at the next thing. If you don't want them, hit the road and STFU. Sorry but it's really getting annoying. I turned down $1,000 locally last night because for that price I'd just assume keep them. If you think that is stupid that's your opinion but it's also my right. I have $1250 on there and if someone wants to shoot me an offer then go for it. Just getting tired of everyone having something to say especially when it's people that don't even seem to have an interest in them. Only way I am selling for $1000 is me getting a video of my car testing out my line lock before the sale since I haven't done so yet. Outside of that I won't accept $1000. If you don't like it, sorry but tough $#!t. Rant over.

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently nobody gives a crap about forum rules and posting concerning prices. When I see something and it's priced higher than I want to pay, I look at the next thing. If you don't want them, hit the road and STFU. Sorry but it's really getting annoying. I turned down $1,000 locally last night because for that price I'd just assume keep them. If you think that is stupid that's your opinion but it's also my right. I have $1250 on there and if someone wants to shoot me an offer then go for it. Just getting tired of everyone having something to say especially when it's people that don't even seem to have an interest in them. Only way I am selling for $1000 is me getting a video of my car testing out my line lock before the sale since I haven't done so yet. Outside of that I won't accept $1000. If you don't like it, sorry but tough $#!t. Rant over.
Hey man, I never said your price was stupid, nor did I say I didn't like it. I'm just letting you know the fair market price for PP wheels and tires. You can obviously make more than I did since yours are new, but $1250 is steep. That's all.

You should have taken the $1,000 and ran with it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
chain

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Hey man, I never said your price was stupid, nor did I say I didn't like it. I'm just letting you know the fair market price for PP wheels and tires. You can obviously make more than I did since yours are new, but $1250 is steep. That's all.

You should have taken the $1,000 and ran with it.
Just to throw it out there the post wasn't only directed at you. I just get annoyed seeing all of these posts and it's not just this listing, it's half of the listings in the sale section. Personally I think it's disrespectful to the OP and just not needed. If you have something to say that you think might be informative, you can always PM someone.

As for the offer I turned down, for the price I just assume keep them and either put them back on the car when I sell it one day or if I one day have to start driving my car in the winter, slap winter tires on them and run them. As for now, they are still for sale. =)

OP
OP
chain

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Sold!!! To those wondering I didn't give them away and did a bit better than $1,000. Have a good day. =)

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
I don't think anyone will pay $1500 for stock setup when they can get lighter, wider set for the same or less.

Best of luck with the sale though.
have you guys priced out tires? wider and lighter at $1500 for a set is a steal. I cant even think of anything under $1600 and thats for real cheap rims and tires not counting any mounting and balancing.

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
have you guys priced out tires? wider and lighter at $1500 for a set is a steal. I cant even think of anything under $1600 and thats for real cheap rims and tires not counting any mounting and balancing.
Since these are sold, here's a link to a wider, lighter setup. Brand new, tires, lugs, tpms. Mounted and balanced and shipped to your door for well under $1500 if you use their 6% discount.
https://lmr.com/item/WTK-166012O1/mustang-gt350-wheel-tire-kit-gloss-black-1516-ohtsu

Here's another set:
Concave, 26lbs and NT555s

https://lmr.com/item/WTK-G20701658/mustang-downforce-wheel-tire-kit-gloss-black-0514-nt555-g2

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
what i don't get is i have zero traction on the same thing listed for $650. :shrug:
Sponsored