ATM no longer exists???

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Just came across this thread and wanted to let you guys know that ATM is absolutely back and restocking their existing product line.

How did you guys like their FMIC for the Mustang? Anyone running their charge pipe kit?
I love the ATM FMIC! I think it's a little overkill for my needs but VERY nice! I didn't get the charge pipes, no reason to running stock boost levels.
Sponsored

Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
I have been very happy with my ATM. I bought it knowing it would give me room to grow should I decide to go to a larger turbo, built block. I've been turning my 07' GT into a track car for the last 7 months (First track day at VIR back on the 21st :headbang:) so it'll be a while before I do anything major but I'm happy in the knowledge that at least my Intercooler is up to the task when the time comes.

Glad to hear they aren't gone forever. Was beginning to wonder.

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
We will have one up for sale soon as well. Our VTT Project Mustang goes back to Ford in July so we will be putting it back to stock. We will have a LOT of parts to sell off it.

SYK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium PP Auto
We will have one up for sale soon as well. Our VTT Project Mustang goes back to Ford in July so we will be putting it back to stock. We will have a LOT of parts to sell off it.
Trading in for another project car? :ford:

Sponsored

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Trading in for another project car? :ford:
We already have a Focus RS we purchased for turbo development

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
Just came across this thread and wanted to let you guys know that ATM is absolutely back and restocking their existing product line.

How did you guys like their FMIC for the Mustang? Anyone running their charge pipe kit?
Well, I mean, you worked out a deal with them to purchase the company so how should we like it ;).

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Glad to hear ATM is back! I have the ATM hot side charge pipe and love it. Really wanted the hot and cold side when they were released but didn't have the money at the time. Ended up finding one used. Really love the ability to run a stock or stock replacement valve or any aftermarket BOV's.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Well, I mean, you worked out a deal with them to purchase the company so how should we like it ;).
That's an interesting first post then by that member (iaknown) if what you (Adam) are saying is true about them being the new "owner" now.

I mean, why wouldn't the "owner" just come into this thread introducing themselves as such, instead of acting like an unsuspecting new random M6G member feeling out how other M6G members felt about the ATM unit for those who may be using it??

Just saying.........:shrug:

iaknown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW :)
That's an interesting first post then by that member (iaknown) if what you (Adam) are saying is true about them being the new "owner" now.

I mean, why wouldn't the "owner" just come into this thread introducing themselves as such, instead of acting like an unsuspecting new random M6G member feeling out how other M6G members felt about the ATM unit for those who may be using it??

Just saying.........:shrug:
Well, since you asked :), two reasons to be exact....

For one thing I wanted some unbiased feedback about ATM's products for this platform. We have already seen where stating that we are the new owners receives just the opposite because of the assumption that we're directly associated with the prior owners, if that makes sense.

But the other reason is because we are on forums for another platform where you so much as mention you are a vendor without being a sponsor (yet) and the forum police jump on you and want you banned. I wasn't sure of the forum policies here and how this is viewed so I don't want to upset anyone out of the gate. We plan to get back on all of the forums but not quite yet....

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Hi Lisandra, i bought the Wagner Evo1 because i could not find an ATM anywhere and i really like the stepped design idea. Construction was the best i have seen and fitment was nearly perfect. I had to cut a few plastic moulds that basically did nothing anyway and charge temps are great. if you get heat soaked it is significantly better than stock and when you pull from first to second usually by 3rd it is back to near ambient temps.
I would recommend this very highly.
I liked the near stock look as well. Not a major fan of the big chrome or silver visible intercooler hangin out the front

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
So it may be too soon...But any kind of Idea when more will be coming to the market since ATM is back? In the market for one, but if the wait is too long I'll have to go with another option.

iaknown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW :)
So it may be too soon...But any kind of Idea when more will be coming to the market since ATM is back? In the market for one, but if the wait is too long I'll have to go with another option.
Our previous offerings are all in stock now. We even have a brand new website :thumbsup:

We are in the process of getting registered as a sponsor on the forum.
Sponsored