• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Airaid modular intake tube FS

OverrBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red GT
Selling an airaid modular intake tube and an AEM high flow drop in filter for 95$. Filter was used for about 2 weeks and looks brand new. I bought a cold air intake so I don't need these anymore. In excellent condition (does not come with firewall sound tube plug)
IMG_7098.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
OverrBoost

OverrBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red GT
Also have a Cobb knob FS. Installed a Barton shifter with the flat stick design. The Cobb shift knob IMO is better than the cheap plastic ones off American muscle. 40 obo
IMG_7102.jpg

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
This is a great buy, I have the same setup currently. The AEM drop-in is the best due to the deeper pleating. How is your new setup? I want to buy a good cold air intake myself.

Sponsored

OP
OP
OverrBoost

OverrBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red GT
Thanks man. I ended up picking up an AEM cold air intake for cheap on here. AEM makes good stuff and has never let me down. I know some people are against the whole aluminum style tube do to heat soak but while driving it stays around 7 degrees above ambient temps. I have a gt350 manifold on the way! Looking into Lund for a tune most likely.

Gurjit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium performance pack
still for sale?

MSVR3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
PM just sent for Airaid tube.