Sponsored

Dash gear indication

Dspec_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang Ecoboost
[MENTION=16352]markmurfie[/MENTION], thanks Mark for sharing that information about HP tuners abilities. I have been wanting to try hp tuners, as I have been tuning megasquirt, hondata, chrome and greddy emanage platforms for 10 years or so, and I am craving more to tinker with than my canned tune...

[MENTION=27749]MakStang[/MENTION], sorry if I lead you astray, I wasn't sure that there was info specific to the gear indicator request, I just thought that would be the best place to start to find it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
[MENTION=16352]markmurfie[/MENTION], thanks Mark for sharing that information about HP tuners abilities. I have been wanting to try hp tuners, as I have been tuning megasquirt, hondata, chrome and greddy emanage platforms for 10 years or so, and I am craving more to tinker with than my canned tune...

[MENTION=27749]MakStang[/MENTION], sorry if I lead you astray, I wasn't sure that there was info specific to the gear indicator request, I just thought that would be the best place to start to find it.
I am sure the solution is somewhere in the programming, but it seems hard to find. We will keep looking. If you go to the FORScan thread you will see this became already a request! I was also looking for a way to enable this feature, until it was enabled after I had my car tuned - and I was so happy for that. This feature was enabled in my previous cars and I am sure that many people would be happy if we could find a way to enable it for the "untuned" Mustang.

Will keep you posted if we find something - or subscribe to the above thread if you like. It's cool ;)

Dspec_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am sure the solution is somewhere in the programming, but it seems hard to find. We will keep looking. If you go to the FORScan thread you will see this became already a request! I was also looking for a way to enable this feature, until it was enabled after I had my car tuned - and I was so happy for that. This feature was enabled in my previous cars and I am sure that many people would be happy if we could find a way to enable it for the "untuned" Mustang.

Will keep you posted if we find something - or subscribe to the above thread if you like. It's cool ;)
THIS!!!! thanks for sharing, information and good attitudes! :headbang:

OP
OP
jeffdeq

jeffdeq

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible White Platinum
THIS!!!! thanks for sharing, information and good attitudes! :headbang:
I really appreciate all the support you fellows are offering with this gear indicator request. I am 64 years old. I was a certified Ford dealership mechanic in the early 1970's. The advent of the automotive electronic age back then was limited to electronic ignition modules that failed internally on a regular basis and the seat belt interlock system that the car owners hated.

Oh well! The automobile has really advanced in the last 45 years. I tip my hat to you all that are staying on the leading edge of this impressive technology. I have owned used classic Mustang convertibles for the last 45 years. The majority of the time they came home on a car trailer in pieces. Last February I purchased my first ever brand new Mustang convertible. I have been blown away by all the technology and performance features.

Keep doing what you are doing. It is greatly appreciated by Mustang owners like me.

Dspec_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really appreciate all the support you fellows are offering with this gear indicator request. I am 64 years old. I was a certified Ford dealership mechanic in the early 1970's. The advent of the automotive electronic age back then was limited to electronic ignition modules that failed internally on a regular basis and the seat belt interlock system that the car owners hated.

Oh well! The automobile has really advanced in the last 45 years. I tip my hat to you all that are staying on the leading edge of this impressive technology. I have owned used classic Mustang convertibles for the last 45 years. The majority of the time they came home on a car trailer in pieces. Last February I purchased my first ever brand new Mustang convertible. I have been blown away by all the technology and performance features.

Keep doing what you are doing. It is greatly appreciated by Mustang owners like me.
Same here! I have owned some old muscle, all the way up to the latest. I take great pleasure in owning a mustang with you all.

Its sharing the enjoyment of the pony car, while at "cars-and-coffee", or at a drift event, killing the tires, or just crusing '66, enjoying the miles.

I'm glad we can all contribute to you continued enjoyment of this platform, and the mustang in general. I hope some younger guy helps me through this in 30 years, with my "classic" 2015 mustang... ;)

:clap2::cheers::ford::cheers::clap2:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Mustang unites! :headbang:
Sponsored