Sponsored

Presenting the AWE Mustang GT Exhaust Suite. Available now as dual or quad tip!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Just installed my AWE Touring SwitchPath Exhaust! Came from a Borla Type-S Stinger 3in and I have to say, that deep AWE tone is dope. I like it better than Borla, but not to hate, Borla's deep tone is nice also. I didn't mind it at all except it was loud in the cabin. The AWE is definitely softer in the cabin and I would say it is about 30% more quiet in the cabin on both modes. Outside is a different story lol.

Overall, I could figure out where to tap for power from the taillights, but will have to fix it later. I ended up tapping in my capacitor from my audio for now.

Last edited:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Just installed my AWE Touring SwitchPath Exhaust! Came from a Borla Type-S Stinger 3in and I have to say, that deep AWE tone is dope. I like it better than Borla, but not to hate, Borla's deep tone is nice also. I didn't mind it at all except it was loud in the cabin. The AWE is definitely softer in the cabin and I would say it is about 30% more quiet in the cabin on both modes. Outside is a different story lol.
nice

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383
I orderd The touring Cat back for my Competion orange Gt, it Will replace the borla atak.
The only downside is the long delivery time. Almost 7 weeks. :doh:
Orderd it from http://awe-tuning.co.uk/
Im realy looking forward to delivery day. :cheers:
The sound is awsome in the vid. Cant wait to hear it live.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
I orderd The touring Cat back for my Competion orange Gt, it Will replace the borla atak.
I wish I could teleport the system to you across the drink. But I am sure you will find the wait will be worth it. Thank you, congrats, and we appreciate your patience and excitement!

Last edited:

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Just drive to Copenhagen and You can come and hear mine in person.:cheers:

UPS dropped mine off today, and it instantly went on the car. Have never done anything like this before. But everything was perfect. From the nice way the things were 'foamed' in the package, to the perfect fit, beautiful tips, to the nice and deep rumble.
This will be noticed in the streets of Copenhagen for sure.
And thank You AWE for the exhaust that came with my 2000 USD lollipop. :lol:

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Just drive to Copenhagen and You can come and hear mine in person.:cheers:

UPS dropped mine off today, and it instantly went on the car. Have never done anything like this before. But everything was perfect. From the nice way the things were 'foamed' in the package, to the perfect fit, beautiful tips, to the nice and deep rumble.
This will be noticed in the streets of Copenhagen for sure.
And thank You AWE for the exhaust that came with my 2000 USD lollipop. :lol:
You're welcome ;)

Keith_PDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/PP
Finally had time to upload some videos of my AWE Touring Axle-Back installed with the OEM center resonator still in place on my 2017 GT PP. I am not a pro video so don't criticize too much! Hope this helps other people make a decision.

After 300 miles I have not a single bad thing to say about the exhaust. It's perfect! Love every aspect and it makes me smile every time I drive!

Cold Start:

Normal Acceleration:

80% Hard Acceleration:

Various interior shots compilation: (sorry for the shakes, not the best mount)

Sponsored

jefffrot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
Sounds great!

Finally had time to upload some videos of my AWE Touring Axle-Back installed with the OEM center resonator still in place on my 2017 GT PP. I am not a pro video so don't criticize too much! Hope this helps other people make a decision.

After 300 miles I have not a single bad thing to say about the exhaust. It's perfect! Love every aspect and it makes me smile every time I drive!

Cold Start:

Normal Acceleration:

80% Hard Acceleration:

Various interior shots compilation: (sorry for the shakes, not the best mount)
Thanks for the videos. Sounds great! :thumbsup: How much louder is it in the cabin cruising on the interstate when compared to stock? Any noticeable drone?

Keith_PDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/PP
Zero drone anywhere in the RPM range. Cruising at 70 in 6th the exhaust is barely audible. Some of the interior shots on the freeway (3/4 through the video) are at 70.

Evilwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Hey Josh ,
Lets say I went with the track catback. But later on decided I want to switch to the touring catback. Could I order just the 3" axle back that comes with the touring or would I have to but the whole thing?

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I have to comment on AWE's exhaust. Been driving it for a the last 3 days now and loving it more and more. When I had the Borla, it was just loud each time I drive it and I would say in my head, "it loud...damn that's loud....loudness....". Now with the AWE SwitchPath, I truly enjoy the sound and can be louder when I want to. AWE's deep tone is so damn gooooood!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT

Glad you're loving it, K! :cheers:

I also helped out and made it so the videos could be played in the thread instead of clicking over to YT :thumbsup:

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]ZYsmDJZ9_Do[/MEDIA]"]Cold Start[/ame]

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]JBTF20BtXsc[/MEDIA]"]Normal Acceleration[/ame]

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]rpV8v5rl-vc[/MEDIA]"]80% Hard Acceleration[/ame]

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]uAmH1MGJ8yY[/MEDIA]"]Interior[/ame]
Sponsored