Sponsored

Paul @ PK Auto Designs

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
When Paul was at N4SM, I bought my Project 6GR wheels through him. He listened to me whine and bitch and moan about my tire selection options and helped me consistently without running for the hills. (To clarify, tire selection for 10" and 11" wide 20" wheels BLOWS, especially if you want 285 up front and 305 in the back.) He has helped me decide on track wheel fitment, too, even though I didn't buy the wheels from him. He's just... helpful. If I had the money (and the need) to get parts/wheels from him, I would. And I highly encourage you to consider him for parts that he sells. Certainly wheels and tires!

I'm not posting this because he asked me to. I'm posting this because he took the leap and is starting his own business and, because of how selfless he's been especially since he started his business, we should give him a shot. He's doing what most of us wish we had then nuts to do. And I want him to be successful. If you have a tire, wheel, or part need - ask Paul if he can make it happen. Worst that'll happen is you buy from somewhere else, but I'm sure he can put together a deal for you that you're happy with. And you'll build a relationship with a human being instead of a website.
Sponsored

Last edited:

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
Couldn't put it better. After months of nagging him at N4SM, then backing out of buying wheels.... He was always there to help. As soon as I committed to pulling the trigger on wheels/tires, I was glad I found him at PK.
Best of luck Paul!

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh
I'm in the process of getting a new set of wheels from Paul, and he has been extremely helpful throughout the whole process.

Sponsored

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Agreed paul has been nothing but very professional, helpfull and selfless not only did I score black friday pricing on my rims after black friday but paul also gave me tires at cost!

He is definitely the guy to reach out too if you want a new wheel setup. :hail:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Paul is without question, the BEST.

He is always here to answer questions and help. He made my wheel buying process painless.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Hey guys I know im like 3 months late here, but I want to say thank you to each and every single one of you guys. words like this is what pushes me and my guys to work harder better purer to just show people there's still good clean hearted greaseheads out there.
[MENTION=18786]LETHAL[/MENTION] [MENTION=19793]2morrow[/MENTION] [MENTION=17000]Jww92201[/MENTION] [MENTION=21782]Eisman[/MENTION] [MENTION=16680]Jon|3.7[/MENTION] [MENTION=24980]Rambl3r[/MENTION] [MENTION=22160]tjf37[/MENTION] [MENTION=21494]wildcatgoal[/MENTION]

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Got my wheels from Paul just the other day on order. He really knows his stuff and after reading numerous threads with his responses to people, there was no question who I was ordering from. The support was fantastic and for someone who's been doing this for years to make recommendations without me researching for weeks and weeks on wheel size, width, offset, and tire options, it was really great. I look forward to getting my F14's even if my car isn't built yet!

Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I'll chime in here as well! I ordered a set of MRR M350's and MPSS from Paul, he was excellent and very helpful. Highly recommend.

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
Yep, like [MENTION=21494]wildcatgoal[/MENTION], I too am in the process of bugging Paul about wheels for my car. I thought I really wanted the new M600 wheels, but now that they are here I'm not so sure I do. I've talked to him twice about this and most likely will a few more times. He's been more than courteous and a great source for information.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
I'll chime in here as well! I ordered a set of MRR M350's and MPSS from Paul, he was excellent and very helpful. Highly recommend.
Same here, man. Ordered MRR wheels from Paul and was back and forth on what tires to put on them. Asked him questions regarding availability, stance, camber, offset, sizes, and every question was answered right away, or within a short period of time. My satin silver M600's and Continental EC Sport's are bought and paid for. I'd buy from him again. :cheers:

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Thank you all, seriously you guys make the long nights at the shop with the guys ( crazy dudes by the way) well worth it. The love of the game and making friends like you is what matters the most to me !

Cheers gents !!

Timm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
Awesome Paul, sounds like you know your wheels and tires, and their praise means you actually do have skills. I ask this in all seriousness, We the mustang 6g community and most gt owners that daily drive need a spare tire option we can carry, I can get the jack and the lug wrench though a package deal would be great. what say can you find a gt brembo spare, or create one?
Sponsored