Sponsored

What is your best reaction story/stories?

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
I was at a fund raiser show recently in the Sevierville/Gatlinburg, TN area and the Corsa America Rally made a stop there and was the main attraction of course (Lambos, Ferraris, McLaren's, etc.). Well I was checking out a beautiful Huracan a local police officer was there helping with the event and he was chatting with the owner of the Huracan and I overheard him ask the officer, "If you could have any car here, what would you pick?" The cop looked over the Huracan in front of him and pointed at my GT350. The Huracan owner gave him a weird look, lol.

Well shortly after that, I came back to where my car was parked and that same cop was checking it out. Chatted with him a bit, and he was the most laid back and chill cop I've ever met. Kept complimenting my car and then asked if I would get in and start it and give him a few revs... of course I did, I always obey the law. :thumbsup:

Pretty cool, somebody actually captured the moment as well...

36006035205_63b6769925_b.jpg
Corsa America Rally by Dustin Walker, on Flickr
Sponsored

Last edited:

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
^^
There's a few notable Lambos in my area and they've all given me big thumbs up and/or complements. It's funny because my post modern dream car right now within some type of reason would be a Huracan LP 610. I drove past a Huracan one day that was getting valeted and I nearly stretch amstronged his neck. People LOVE this car and I find that great that it puts a smile on people's face like a supercar does.

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I'll add another one of my amusing ones:
I was washing the car in the car wash bay of my friend's underground apartment garage complex. A guy and a his significant other walks by. He stops and stares, and asks if it's one of the new Shelby's. I confirm. The female goes "It's a Mustang right?" He says to her, "No, it only looks like one. It's an entirely different animal." He asks some questions and looks around at the car, and goes "This is supposed to be one of the best sounding engines around." I ask him if he wants to hop in the driver's seat and rev it up. He pauses while still staring at the car, and asks if I'm sure. I say sure.
Girl: "Honey, you were the one rushing me out this morning saying we had to go!"
Guy: "No. I have to do this."
He gets in, revs it while recording with his cell phone and starts giggling like a little kid.

Lilby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I'll add another one of my amusing ones:
I was washing the car in the car wash bay of my friend's underground apartment garage complex. A guy and a his significant other walks by. He stops and stares, and asks if it's one of the new Shelby's. I confirm. The female goes "It's a Mustang right?" He says to her, "No, it only looks like one. It's an entirely different animal." He asks some questions and looks around at the car, and goes "This is supposed to be one of the best sounding engines around." I ask him if he wants to hop in the driver's seat and rev it up. He pauses while still staring at the car, and asks if I'm sure. I say sure.
Girl: "Honey, you were the one rushing me out this morning saying we had to go!"
Guy: "No. I have to do this."
He gets in, revs it while recording with his cell phone and starts giggling like a little kid.
Man do I love this story! Haha.

JZTRK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R''Ken'' 2016 GT350 2020 GT "Mollie"
I was pulled over first time I took it to work. driving home that night a car passed me slowed down took a pic and speed off. a month later a cop pulled up to my house on a weekend and said he had a new 5.0 at home and seen mine on his way to a call and came by a few times to see if I was home to hear it. some people look at it and think its a super loud ''FIDDY'' A shit load of people say nice car is it SUPRCHARGED?

Sponsored

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Found this after Game 2 of the finals. My buddy and I had a good chuckle after finding this.

Now for the Big Question. Are you going to call the # :D

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Virgilio Ortiz? A dude that gets wet. Only in California.
Z Virgilio.jpg

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
LMAO :lol:

Sponsored

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
How many California based GT350 owners have texted Virgillo to see if it's really a girl...I know I would...

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
My best so far, originally told on the Honeybadger adventure thread.

I stopped in the little speed shop at Watkins Glen during the BMW club event I was doing.
Unbeknownst to me until they started talking, there were a bunch of corner workers hanging out in there. When I walked in they started talking to me about my car. Going on and on about how great it sounded. First I was surprised that they knew who was driving it, I guess they really don't miss anything if they could recognize me without my helmet, and second, I asked them, you must hear some pretty exotic stuff up here? They confirmed they did, but that the GT350 is like music.

Kimbo510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
How many California based GT350 owners have texted Virgillo to see if it's really a girl...I know I would...
Please don't. This was found close to my house....last thing I need is my car getting vandalized because of a bunch of people trolling this person.

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
Got a lot of looks and thumbs up today driving about, which is new for me. At a stop light, the guy behind me, in what appeared to be a fairly expensive Lexus or Infiniti, held his phone out the side window and took a picture of the rear of my GT350. For some reason, I thought he did that so he show is wife: "This is the car I want, Honey!"

Last edited:

SolidZebra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I took a cousin for a ride last weekend. He took a few pics and a video during the drive and his phone began buzzing with friends contacting him. He forwarded a screenshot of one conversation from a girl:

Girl: "It's way too cool...where does he [me] live?"

My cousin: "Here...have you seen it?"

Girl: 'No, I've only seen pics. I want to get a ride in it...ask him when I can get a ride!!!'
Sponsored