• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

MBRP catback...

OP
OP

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
Price drop on Airaid...$200 plus shipping.
Sponsored

OP
OP

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Airaid and MBRP still available.

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
How much for the airaid shipped to fl 34952?

OP
OP

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Airaid and MBRP Race (for convertibles) still available!!

Stang8psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Are the convertible exhaust and the coupe the same?
Also would you be interested in trading either the rear section of the race for stainless polished and in excellent low mileage street version? I'm in Delaware and would make the drive

Sponsored

USAF

#GTFOsquad_0047
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 1993 GT
pm sent

OP
OP

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are the convertible exhaust and the coupe the same?
Also would you be interested in trading either the rear section of the race for stainless polished and in excellent low mileage street version? I'm in Delaware and would make the drive
I have to sell the entire exhaust. Sorry. As far as fitment, MBRP said that the exhaust for the convertible won't fit on the coupe. But I don't see how that can be true. If you want we could always do a test fitting to see. Up to you.

If the mbrp fits a coupe I'm interested!!
MBRP says it doesn't. But I'm not sure how that is true. The exhaust for the convertible simple angles higher to clear the rear subframe brace on the verts. Other than that there is no difference. You're welcome to come out and see if it fits tho. I just really wanna get rid of it, lol!!

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Still have the airaid? thanks.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME