Sponsored

Anyone use the QuickJack?

carcinoid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (sold)
Do you think it would be compatible with the Steeda jacking rails?
Sponsored

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
Do you think it would be compatible with the Steeda jacking rails?
I do believe that they will fit even with Steeda rails. I am thinking of getting a pair just in case I need to use a jack. I'll post some photos of the Quickjack with a S550 on soon.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
If anyone was curious about Quick Jack, I used mine for the first time today. The model is a BLX-7000. I felt that the unit was sound, and I could have a creeper race underneath my S550. I even tried shaking the car, but the brute did not budge (I am not advising you to shake your vehicle..). I will take photos when I lift my car again, as I am expecting a matching set of front rims to come in. You will not want to use a jack again, especially because of how evenly the weight is distributed due to rubber blocks.
I am only going to second this. I used mine many many times over last few weeks. Anyone wanting to stick with jack and jackstands after using it at least once would really need to be crazy.

Frames are relatively light and easy to store / roll away to a place where they're not in a way, there are absolutely no leaks from hydraulic fittings, everything connects and disconnects in a few seconds.

If somebody does a work on a car frequently, this thing is seriously seriously great - unless you have space and money to put it full 2-post lift.

webelevy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Ingot Silver,Recaros, 20in Foundr
I will add a foot stomp for the Quick Jack. It is a real game changer for anyone that works on their car(s):) I have the Steeda jacking rails installed and there is no issue. You use the provided rubber blocks with the QJ that you position to be centered on the pinch weld. The blocks will naturally overlap the jacking rail. With the weight of the vehicle and the way the rubber blocks compress, there is no interference with stability of the QJ.

Gee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
I still stand by my investment. Most jobs will take more than an hour, other then an oil change, tire rotation etc.
IMG_5259.jpg
IMG_5260.jpg

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
I still stand by my investment. Most jobs will take more than an hour, other then an oil change, tire rotation etc.

[MENTION=29817]PrimetimeKenny_S550[/MENTION] Is this lifted using the short rubber block on the pinch welds?

Is your car lowered?

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
[MENTION=29817]PrimetimeKenny_S550[/MENTION] Is this lifted using the short rubber block on the pinch welds?

Is your car lowered?
I center the blocks on the welds, and the car is at stock height. I have lowering springs that I will be installing soon.

webelevy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Ingot Silver,Recaros, 20in Foundr
I am lowered. The Quickjack comes with 2 sets of blocks. I use the shorter ones and have no problem getting the jack under the car.

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you have the version with two locking points, how high is the first locking point?

I'll guess photo above is about 18" off the ground and tires off about 8". Does that sound about right?

Sponsored

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
If you have the version with two locking points, how high is the first locking point?

I'll guess photo above is about 18" off the ground and tires off about 8". Does that sound about right?
The Bl-7000 does have two locking points. Yesterday, I installed two new front wheels, and I left the car on the first locking point. I am unsure of the exact clearance specs, but I had plenty of room to operate.

https://www.quickjack.com/car-lift-systems/bl-7000slx-portable-car-lift.html

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I see Quickjack posted a discount code (DAD) on Facebook for $100 off if anyone is interested.

Do you guys own the AC or DC power version? I'd likely only use it in my garage, but curious if anyone sees benefit to the DC version.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
For those that have it - do you think it allows enough room to do R&R for clutch or trans swap?