Sponsored

Free pass to Memphis track day

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
We're doing a non-profit track rental event at Memphis Intl on May 12-13, and I've got a free pass to get someone into the event. We do 1/4 mile drags, auto-x and road course, though few cars do all 3. It's very laid back event we've been doing since '96. We also do banquet, have t-shirts and an event hotel with our own parking block and security. Banquet, shirt(s) and lodging would be on your dime. The free pass gets you into the event - run whatever event your want (or all 3). Schedule can be a bit fluid due to weather, but typically we split days between drags/autox and road course. It's a riot.

PM me if you're interested and serious! We've already got a GT350 and my GT going... would be great to get another stang out there. :ford:

Mods - please delete this thread if it's in violation of the rules.
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
PM sent.

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
[MENTION=7179]SVTDSM[/MENTION]
Yeah, this is the event John wants me to go to with them. He's the one that had the white Z06 at the cruise in last week. It would be cool to bring the R out to beat on a bunch of chevys...:lol::ford:

Sponsored

OP
OP

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Heck yeah, the more the merrier. It's a pretty diverse set of cars now a days... corvettes, camaros, CTS-V or two, GTO, G8, etc. Had a mustang a couple years ago, but it was a v6... think the guys are in for a surprise this year. :ford:

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
I think John said he was running auto cross though?
No, he just said he prefers auto cross over road course. He's been trying to get me to go with him the past 3 years in a row. He also has a Zr1 but he said he's bringing the new Z06 this year.

OP
OP

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
No, he just said he prefers auto cross over road course. He's been trying to get me to go with him the past 3 years in a row. He also has a Zr1 but he said he's bringing the new Z06 this year.
Ha ha... yeah my old man was driving my Focus ST last year and passed John in his ZR1 on the road course (got it on video, I swear!) John and Mark are good peeps! Ask them about getting their tow rig out on the AutoX. It's a wonder that thing fit between the cones. LOLOL...

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Ha ha... yeah my old man was driving my Focus ST last year and passed John in his ZR1 on the road course (got it on video, I swear!) John and Mark are good peeps! Ask them about getting their tow rig out on the AutoX. It's a wonder that thing fit between the cones. LOLOL...
Haha, well hopefully I can make it this year. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Heck yeah, the more the merrier. It's a pretty diverse set of cars now a days... corvettes, camaros, CTS-V or two, GTO, G8, etc. Had a mustang a couple years ago, but it was a v6... think the guys are in for a surprise this year. :ford:
Who the heck buys a V6? :headbonk::shrug::p
Sponsored