Sponsored

Ford Extended Service Plan

buymycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT base. Roush axleback and frpp xpipe.
Floodfordesp.com gave me the best price I could find online and the plan I bought was roughly $600 cheaper than the local dealer.

Post more places to get the best deal on the Ford ESP and avoid the dealer ripping you off.
Sponsored

daustin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Floodfordesp.com gave me the best price I could find online and the plan I bought was roughly $600 cheaper than the local dealer.

Post more places to get the best deal on the Ford ESP and avoid the dealer ripping you off.
I've bought three ESP plans over the last three years online from Troy Ford in Ohio (2014 Mustang GT 400A, 2015 Edge Titanium, 2016 Mustang GT 401A) Just google Troy Ford ESP and it will pop up. Don't know if we're allowed to post links here if they're not sponsors. They were all the 6 year/60k premium care with first day rental. Right at $700-720 each.

My dealer was "asking" about $2800 on the same coverage. They weren't receiving. They told me that they couldn't match the price I was given by Troy Ford when I pulled it up on my phone in the finance office.

They are easy to work with and issued the pro-rated refund from my '14 really quick when I bought my '16.