Illuminated Pony badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
It would be great if this was made with RGBW capability. That way it can be white while driving in US and change the color when parked to any color you want.
Sponsored

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
It would be great if this was made with RGBW capability. That way it can be white while driving in US and change the color when parked to any color you want.
Or also be used for the hazard lights when flipped, thatd be cool

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
how does this white match the white of the switchback bulbs from diode dynamics?
Diode make our boards that we are using inside the pony.

You just have to keep in mind even tho made by same guys the light has to pass thru the final top layer, this will alter the color slighty.
So is it the same no, but its not far off it....

Sponsored

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Oh these are so illegal, but so cool.

(Illegal in that in Canada, we can't have anything facing forward that is any colour other than white or amber)
White is available.

Not legal (grill mounted in red) here. Static display would of course be fine, looks good though.
Technically illegal (in most countries). Depends on the cop that pulls you over lol

wonder if white up front would be illegal?

Red in back looks great.
White and Amber are technically the only legal colours on the front of any car (in most countries).

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Oh HELL YEA!! I will be placing an order very soon. Probably get the decklid as well, or do you have plans for illuminated MUSTANG letters? Hint, hint decklid...
The next release will be illuminated "GT" letters. We have no plans for the full "MUSTANG" word sorry.

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Many of those colors would be illegal and $150, geeze seems a bit high.

Terry
If you know someone who can make them for less, with our quality of materials, using Diode Dynamics LED boards and has FORD OFFICIAL LICENSING, then please let us know. :thumbsup:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Nice set of colors to start. Looking for orange and/or a lighter blue to go with Grabber Blue.

You will need to buy the RGB version to get orange or light blue. RGB has virtually unlimited colour options.

Any chance you could post an install video soon?
Coming Soon. They are pretty easy to install.

I went with the RGB color shift version and the WiFi controller upgrade. I am hoping I'll be able to get it to be yellow.
Yes, RGB will give you Yellow :)

What is the install of these like? For a badge the ford version requires all kind of shiet like removing the front bumper.
You do not need to remove the bar for these badges. If you look at CJ Pony video for changing the badge to black, we do exactly the same, but of course we also have wiring. Install vid will be coming soon.

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
They have a black one if you go on their website. Found this facebook group trying to get a group buy going for a discount: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FordMustangEcoBoost/permalink/1230415510337188/

Also, what is the difference with the wifi controller vs standard controller? Why would you want a wifi controller for this?
Standard controller use RF tech to change colours.

Wifi uses an app on your phone to change colours. Looks cool and has more options.

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Will prices go up after pre-sale is done?
The price on the website is the selling price.

I have to admit those are pretty cool. If I didn't already have a Stanginator badge and could get a package of front pony/rear GT letters I might go for it.
Rear GT letters are coming soon. We will have a package deal available some time in the future, possibly early in the new year. Quality takes time :)

id like GT badging for sure. this is awesome!
Coming soon, hopefully December release.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.