Sponsored

ford service plan question

drewdiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP, 85' SVO
this might be a dumb question. but i leased my mustang and had to pay extra for the 3/36k ford maintance package such as oil change, breaks, fluids, etc. is this a free package if you purchase the mustang instead of leasing? thanks
Sponsored

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
this might be a dumb question. but i leased my mustang and had to pay extra for the 3/36k ford maintance package such as oil change, breaks, fluids, etc. is this a free package if you purchase the mustang instead of leasing? thanks
I think it's dealer dependent! I received no such offers when I bought mine, maybe because I paid cash, I don't know... But when I got my daughter's new Focus Titanium (at a different dealer), they gave her 2 years of free service, of course that would be according to their schedule which I believe is every 10K miles.

Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
No you always have to buy this, its basically you paying up front for all the service instead of paying when you take the car in

OP
OP

drewdiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP, 85' SVO
ok..i figured. appreciate it fellas

Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
If you talk to the dealer, make sure to tell them that you think about it if you get the first price offered. They dropped the price by around $400 in my case after I mentioned "not to take it". I got 18 x services for 2,680 CAD what brings one service to 149 CAD. Not bad IMO if you check only the price for 1 Gallon synthetic oil and a oil filter. Brake pads and so on also included in the service package.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I got free oil changes for a year when I purchased mine. No extra charge.
Sponsored