• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SoCal: 16 Premium PP M6 GT lightly modded

dink32788

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic PP Mustang GT
Year: 2016
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Trim: 401a Premium (Nav, but no recaros), Performance Pack
Color: Magnetic
Transmission: Manual
Mileage: 12900
Modifications:

Exterior:
-Painted Black gt350r style spoiler
-18% Carbon Tint

Suspension:
-Cj Pony Part Springs
-Brand new Velgen Classic5 Satin Bronze wheels
20x9 with a 275/35/20 Nitto Nt555 & 20x10.5 with a 315/35/20 NT05. Tires brand spanking new

Performance:
-Steeda Cold Air Intake
-Steeda Tuned SCTx4 (lifetime tunes. if any changes get in contact with me and I can get an updated tune for you for free)
-Kooks Catted Longtube Headers
-Corsa Sport Catback black Tips (minor scratches and dent, but doesn't effect the performance at all).
Best sounding exhaust setup I've heard!!

Interior Goodies:
-Gt350R steering wheel (small amount of wear on the red stripe, but nothing major)
-Gt350 shiftknob
-Gt350 Red button push start
-JPM Coachworks Black Alcantara w/ red stitch center console cover
-JPM Coachworks Black Alcantara w/ red stitch Ebrake boot
-JPM Coachworks Black Alcantara w/ red stitch Shiftboot
Brings the interior together nicely!
-Weathertech's and a few other random goodies

Misc Mods:
-Hydrodipped Carbon Fiber(Done by myself...not perfect, but look good) Coil covers
-Painted engine cover
-Redline Hood Struts

Additional Info:
Has a Lien through PSECU, but the credit union will work with other banks to make the purchase somewhat painless.

Just being honest and up front... The car was involved in a minor accident. Got ran off the road and hit a curb. Only paint work was front and rear bumpers (Tires rubbed and broke the clips on the back bumper).Paint work appears to be perfect. They did a great job, and actually fixed the typical misaligned body panels for me. Front right strut and hub were replaced and all 4 wheels were also. Can provide all the info and photos to potential customers. The car is extremely clean overall and gets tons of compliments everywhere I go. Always garage kept in Florida and California. Has never seen snow and only rain a few times. Never tracked or anything. Most miles are highway miles from road trips.

Car is registered in PA, but I'm in SoCal (San Diego) for a while for work, so I'd really prefer a SoCal buyer.

PRICE: 32k obo (NADA value $33,750)

Pictures:

Fresh from the body shop
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
dink32788

dink32788

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)

Just a few I was able to pull off from my phone. Not sure if this worked

OP
OP
dink32788

dink32788

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Bump it up. OBO! Don't need to sell, but I rarely drive it and looking to upgrade soon.

OP
OP
dink32788

dink32788

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
bump it upppp!

OP