• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Life situation changing, car for sale.

302toVoodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In Sport Mode ... ALL THE TIME!
FOR SALE - 2017 GT350 - H1187 - RECAROS - ELECTRONICS PACKAGE

Life situation changing or I wouldn't even consider doing this...PM me if interested.

• 2017 FORD SHELBY GT350 MUSTANG
  • CHASSIS #H1187
  • OXFORD WHITE + LIGHTNING BLUE
  • ELECTRONICS PACKAGE
  • LESS THAN 1,500 MILES ON THE ODOMETER
  • FORD ESP PREMIUMCARE 8YR/60,000MI EXTENDED WARRANTY
  • SHELBY LOGO'D OEM CAR COVER
  • ORIGINAL OWNER'S KIT
  • FRAMED + MATTED FORD PERFORMANCE ART
  • PURCHASE DOCUMENTATION
  • OIL COOLER TUBE ASSEMBLY RECALL COMPLETED
  • FIRST OIL CHANGE WITH MOTORCRAFT 5W-50 COMPLETED
  • FORD PERFORMANCE DRIVER + PASSENGER OIL SEPARATORS
  • FORD PERFORMANCE AIR FILTER (BLUE)
  • BMR LOW-PROFILE JACKING RAILS
  • JLT THREE-COLOR WHITE/BLUE/BLACK PAINTED COIL COVERS (+ OEM BLACK SET)

This car is in perfect condition. Never sees rain and certainly never sees winter. Stored in a climate controlled garage. If my life situation were not in flux I wouldn't even consider selling the car. This is a wonderful automobile and I certainly doubt I'll be getting my hands on anything this special again any time soon. I don't have to sell the members here on the virtues of this car. It's wonderful.

Includes all purchase documentation; original owners kit included two posters both of which have been framed and matted to match and are included in the purchase. Other goodies are available if interested.

$62,000 - OR BEST OFFER

SERIOUS BUYERS WITH CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY.

Thanks to any and all with interest or to those who are willing to pass this information on.
Sponsored

Attachments

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Sorry to hear bro, good luck with everything, stay in touch. :thumbsup:

OP
OP