Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All:

We have received several calls & emails from customers asking if our Steeda Jacking Rails will work with the Steeda IRS Subframe Braces - the answer is YES!!!!

Because Steeda Designs, Engineers & Manufacturers parts in Valdosta, GA - we are able to design parts to work in conjunction with each other - that is why we manufactured our rails to not only be shorter but lighter.

Here is a picture showing you the mounting points for both the rails & the braces:

steeda-s550-mustang-ultra-lite-chassis-jacking-rails-15-16-all-555-5205-06.jpg

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hello All:

We have received several calls & emails from customers asking if our Steeda Jacking Rails will work with the Steeda IRS Subframe Braces - the answer is YES!!!!

Because Steeda Designs, Engineers & Manufacturers parts in Valdosta, GA - we are able to design parts to work in conjunction with each other - that is why we manufactured our rails to not only be shorter but lighter.

Here is a picture showing you the mounting points for both the rails & the braces:

steeda-s550-mustang-ultra-lite-chassis-jacking-rails-15-16-all-555-5205-06.jpg

Best Regards,

TJ
Hi, I did the rear springs on my 2015 GT and had to remove the Steeda braces the previous owner put on.

The forward most bolt on the IRS brace as shown in your photo near the IRS jacking rails, that I also have, is buggered up. I'm assuming the internally welded nut from the factory needs to be re-tapped.

Can you tell me what is the size/thread pitch of that bolt so I can tap the factory nut and try to get this back on?

Thanks!

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, I will look into this for you - as soon as I hear back, I will let you know.

Best Regards,

TJ

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)