Swoope

Zoom-Freakin'-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
15 GTI PP / 04 Rx8 track car
Well damn I stand corrected lol. I have no previous track experience unless I receive my car before then and hurry up and learn. Maybe I can still drive the new stang out there and at least meet up. I'm only ten minutes away from the track.
shoot me a pm the week before. the owner of just track is a friend that i know from tracking rx8s. they usually allow ride alongs.

beers

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
shoot me a pm the week before. the owner of just track is a friend that i know from tracking rx8s. they usually allow ride alongs.

beers
Hi Swoope, great to have you join us. I'd be interested too!

Sponsored

Swoope

Zoom-Freakin'-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Hi Swoope, great to have you join us. I'd be interested too!
sure,

for those of you that are interested in getting into track days. they are doing a event at roebling road nov 22 and 23. great place to start tracking it is where i did my first event.. the weekend it 250 bucks.

it is very well run and you will get more track time than you can handle..

beers

B-Fox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Scorpion
Hey, I'm in Starke, everybody from Jacksonville may know where in the middle of nowhere I am..

I'm down for a track meet, chances are I won't have an S550, but Hopefully I'll have my 93' notch's 5-lug disc brake swap done and be ready to stretch the ol' rat rods legs.

stangt911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hi everybody..im in Deerfield Beach

Sponsored

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
Land O' Lakes here. Car meets and wrenching are essential to maximizing the thrill of ownership. Looking forward to meeting a new crowd as I've enjoyed the camaraderie of older Mustang and SRT-4 groups. Currently driving a '13 DIB GT. Considering a CO Turbo/PP/Recaro.

OP
OP
OppoLock

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Heads up to the Tampa/Clearwater/St. Pete crowd (not to exclude anyone else once again lol), the Autonation Ford in NE St. Pete will have a demo car this coming Thursday from 9a-2p. I think those times are right. Either way, I'm going to try and organize my work day to make time to check it out.

I'm guessing that this is the same corporate model that has been making its way around to other dealers.

Swoope

Zoom-Freakin'-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Heads up to the Tampa/Clearwater/St. Pete crowd (not to exclude anyone else once again lol), the Autonation Ford in NE St. Pete will have a demo car this coming Thursday from 9a-2p. I think those times are right. Either way, I'm going to try and organize my work day to make time to check it out.

I'm guessing that this is the same corporate model that has been making its way around to other dealers.
and i only work 3 days a week and that is one of them.. but thanks for the heads up!!!!

beers

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

and i only work 3 days a week and that is one of them.. but thanks for the heads up!!!! beers
This same Ruby Red Mustang will be Jacksonville at AutoNation Ford on Philips Hwy on Thursday, August 14th from 9-1ish. If you decide to buy one, talk to Roger Scott. He sold me mine at X-Plan pricing and he will take care of you. (Tell him I sent you.) I'm bumming, I can't be there, it is the only mandatory day for me at work.
14848429803_edc9eafca5_o.jpg

OP
OP
OppoLock

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
That Ruby Red Mustang will be Jacksonville at AutoNation Ford on Philips Hwy on Thursday, August 14th from 9-1ish. If you decide to buy one, talk to Roger Scott. He sold me mine at X-Plan pricing and he will take care of you. (Tell him I sent you.) I'm bumming, I can't be there, it is the only mandatory day for me at work.
Are you going? I couldn't swing it yesterday, work was way too hectic. Really bummed out.
Sponsored