Sponsored

Steeda S550 Pro-Action Front Coilovers With Adjustable Rear Ride Height Kit

Brostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT-350 Oxford & LB
How long is the introductory special running? I need to be introduced to a few more pay checks.
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
How long is the introductory special running? I need to be introduced to a few more pay checks.
I will check for you ... send me your contact info & let's see if we can get you locked-in at this price for when you are ready in the next couple of weeks!

:cheers:

TJ

bl4d3runn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blu Fury
Are they compelty plug and play?

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The web site shows 1000-1100 , for the rear kit, I assume they're the same in the full kit. IF they will offer this with lighter rear springs I'll order tomorrow.
On that note TJ can you send me the forum discount code please.
During the introductory cost, discount codes will not work on this product.

Sorry for the inconvenience - this is the lowest price we have to offer.

Best Regards,

TJ

Sponsored

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
TJ, can you comment on my earlier post with recommendation for spring rate?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
All, I can give you a few of my first impressions as I had this kit installed on Monday at their Valdosta facility. I then turned around and drove back home and have about 750 miles on this setup. I will not get into a review as of yet, because I'm still dialing this in and learning about it.

Here's what I can say. The fit and finish of this kit is spot on. I chose 275 as a front rate and the only available 1000-1100 rate for the rear. We chose, for my setup and needs, a 1 inch drop on all four corners. I can also tell you, that I have Steeda's full line-up of suspension components. The only drivetrain mods to my car at this time are Ford Performance half shafts.

I think the car will only get better as I dial this suspension in. Every part works well and compliments each other. The car launches amazingly with no wheel hop that I can tell and steers with great confidence. The look is just stunning. For now my wallet will be on the mend as I save for proper fitting wheels and tires. I'm thinking MRR M350s? More to come.

To the Steeda crew at Valdosta (Matt, Jaime, and Scott), Thank You! Top notch accommodations and customer service.
6401C995-49B1-4C89-9F9F-09EA13CEB46C.JPG
0EB2B911-BCDF-477F-B286-A79440E6F847.JPG
33ED86B0-77D6-4EEB-A1E1-29134F4898D6.JPG
8A647906-BF50-48E6-81D2-A4DD22738CE1.jpg
DA5AB8F6-5A0A-4186-91C6-3F1109BC8DFE.jpg

Gurjit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium performance pack
All, I can give you a few of my first impressions as I had this kit installed on Monday at their Valdosta facility. I then turned around and drove back home and have about 750 miles on this setup. I will not get into a review as of yet, because I'm still dialing this in and learning about it.

To the Steeda crew at Valdosta (Matt, Jaime, and Scott), Thank You! Top notch accommodations and customer service.
How is the ride on the streets for DD with the 275 front rate?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
How is the ride on the streets for DD with the 275 front rate?
The ride is firm in my current setup BUT it is not bad at all. After the long drive home, I would say worsening road conditions amplify how the suspension works (expansion joints, pot holes, etc.). Dialing in for me, will be adjusting rebound and finding the right balance in comfort and performance. I may even raise ride height similar to their competition springs which I believe is a .750 drop.

Initially, I wanted to go more of a rate like their progressive springs, say 225-250. Since I am supercharged with additional weight and potential for some track days this year, Steeda helped me make my decision. This is a great thing as they will help figure out what you need for what you desire to do with your car.

The point of this suspension, IMO, is that it adjusts to your needs, whichever route you choose to take.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
TJ, can you comment on my earlier post with recommendation for spring rate?
Hello AHJ,

I am awaiting feedback from our development team - I will let you know as soon as I hear back!

Have a great night!

TJ

Sponsored

mnmike59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I would love to hear about Steedas new products. I sent a PM two days ago and have heard nothing, and my phone call two days ago was a waist of time. I don't get it, Steeda gets a ton of praise from what I read, They must think my money is no good?
Filip will be getting a call.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Mike,

Who did you send a PM to? I don't see one in my inbox, wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Whom did you call at Steeda?

I will help close the loop & I apologize for the inconvenience thus far ... 8 minute response time on a Saturday night ... we are serious :)

TJ

mnmike59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Hello Mike,

Who did you send a PM to? I don't see one in my inbox, wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Whom did you call at Steeda?

I will help close the loop & I apologize for the inconvenience thus far ... 8 minute response time on a Saturday night ... we are serious :)

TJ
Sent to Steedatech

"I spoke to a guy at Steeda today, looking for front and rear coil overs. He gave me part number 555-8172????
I like the front coilovers but want to see what you guys came up with for the rear? Anything yet?

Mike"

I don't remember who I spoke to at Steeda, But I was clear on wanting to know about front and rear coil overs. I was told.. " type in product number 555-8172 for what I am looking for.
I was lead to believe the single adjustable rear coil overs were ready to be put up for sale to go along with the new front coil overs. I was interested because of the price point and with all my other mods, money is tight.......Crickets.

All the products I have purchased from Steeda have been top notch! I appreciate that. two times in the same day I get steered away? very strange for Steeda.

Ryan P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jap Crap
I also sent a PM on Friday and have yet to receive a response. Its the weekend, no biggie. Fair reminder 3 posts up.
Sponsored