Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Mustang6g.com is looking forward to attending Mustang Week for the second year from September 4th-10th.

We will be holding our 2nd Annual Mustang6g.com Meetup Event at Mustang Week (Event will be held September 6th).

Pictures from last years event can be found here:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60017

2017 Event (Facebook Event, Please RSVP):

I wanted to start this thread for discussion/suggestion/update purposes to make Mustang Week 2017 even better.

PLEASE READ:

As we know the date has changed from the middle of Summer to September (which we can do nothing about so please refrain from degrading the date/mocking it).

I'm looking forward to having another successful year and meeting even more Mustang6g.com Members this year!
Mustang6g #MustangWeek2017.jpg
Mustang6g #MustangWeek2017 II.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I have had the car stored away for about two weeks now sadly but I start thinking about driving it again daily along with taking her to Mustang Week!

I hope all can attend this year as the planning has already started on our end making our Mustang6g.com Meetup even better this year!

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ima try to go to Mustang Week next year. It's very close to SEMA and we are working on our booth deign/layout around that time (I am Creative Director so I kind have to be here for all that LOL). I found a much smaller show in Sevierville (just before Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg) called "Ponies in the Smokies". Not as big, BUT it would be nice to get up that way and spend some $$$ after those wildfires.

Sponsored

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Ima try to go to Mustang Week next year. It's very close to SEMA and we are working on our booth deign/layout around that time (I am Creative Director so I kind have to be here for all that LOL). I found a much smaller show in Sevierville (just before Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg) called "Ponies in the Smokies". Not as big, BUT it would be nice to get up that way and spend some $$$ after those wildfires.
Understandable, I truly believe Mustang Week will be a lot smaller but I think it'll end up being better as we won't have as much nonsense happen.

I hope you can make it!

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Oooo Myrtle Beach isnt that far of a drive...I should have my GT by then so I will be there.

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Oooo Myrtle Beach isnt that far of a drive...I should have my GT by then so I will be there.
That's what we like to hear!

Darkside

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP 6sp
Any chance there's a West coast Mustang week? 6000 miles round trip from Seattle

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Almost 9 hours from me, with a side trip to Augusta to have MGW install a shifter.....hmmmmm

I really want to but September is a hard month to get off it's end of quarter for me. Still time to plan don't count me out.

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Any chance there's a West coast Mustang week? 6000 miles round trip from Seattle
I've seen people jokingly stating they'd rent a car hauler or use a shipping company one-way to save miles on the car.

Definitely an awesome story no matter what route you go...:headbang::headbang::headbang:

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Almost 9 hours from me, with a side trip to Augusta to have MGW install a shifter.....hmmmmm

I really want to but September is a hard month to get off it's end of quarter for me. Still time to plan don't count me out.
Highly recommended :)