Sponsored

Tomtop Unit Fixes

DuhKodak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The Play/Pause button is Chinese. Also, would it be possible to change the home screen around (the different colored 'bubbles' that give input selection.) to make it a little better looking?

ranger11x

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
keith
Vehicle(s)
Base auto s550 magnetic
anybody with actual software development experience willing to assist on this im sure http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/member.php?u=22823 would love some help from someone with more knowledge then me on this project. I can get the files and have access to the filesystem.

ranger11x

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
keith
Vehicle(s)
Base auto s550 magnetic
Video commin tomorrow with files and instructions to update tomtop unit with latest build and fix one connected in top left corner

ranger11x

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
keith
Vehicle(s)
Base auto s550 magnetic

Sponsored

OP
OP

X0AYHAM0X

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 V6
I keep hitting blockers with files, so the only fix I could offer is "One Connected" to "Connected" so [MENTION=17118]ranger11x[/MENTION] will upload the video on how to perform that.
Hopefully someone can offer more help.

Sorry guys!

ranger11x

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
keith
Vehicle(s)
Base auto s550 magnetic
[ame]

here you go guys forgive me for the sideways part i have no clue what im doing with video editing stuff

OP
OP

X0AYHAM0X

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 V6
If anybody needs a custom text to show other than "Connected" then let me and I'll send you new files, so maybe Jack's iPhone...John's galaxy...

BrianGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Worked perfectly! Thanks guys! Never actually realized how much that "one connected" bothered me. Thanks again for taking the time to do this.

OP
OP

X0AYHAM0X

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 V6
Worked perfectly! Thanks guys! Never actually realized how much that "one connected" bothered me. Thanks again for taking the time to do this.
You're welcome :)
Again I'm sorry I know I promised more fixes but I can't do anything more atm

Sponsored

ranger11x

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
keith
Vehicle(s)
Base auto s550 magnetic
thanks alot guys. I don't know about much more potential until some other people get on board with us. right now its just two guys who live half way around the world from each other working on this. like I said before extra hands are welcome on this especially if you have software experience. I hope this works out for everyone. If there are any issues please feel free to post them here or PM me and ill get to it as soon as i can

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
I can build things out of metal, but am unfortunately not so gifted in the building of software. Damn!

Out of curiosity, what kind of "blocks" are you encountering?

Is this something we could farm out to a third party? I know the cats over at XDA Developers do bounty stuff all the time; is there a precedent for WinCE?

OP
OP

X0AYHAM0X

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 V6
I can build things out of metal, but am unfortunately not so gifted in the building of software. Damn!

Out of curiosity, what kind of "blocks" are you encountering?

Is this something we could farm out to a third party? I know the cats over at XDA Developers do bounty stuff all the time; is there a precedent for WinCE?
Packed files I can't unpack them which have the skins and images etc

DiGi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Orange
Packed files I can't unpack them which have the skins and images etc
A little more detail in regards to the above ^

The WinCE Interface uses a Skin archive that contains all of the images and UI files. Someone made a tool to open the archive but the tool is old, and it is in 32bit. The new skin files use a different structure so the tool is rendered useless.

The Skin files are essentially a binary file. Similar to a ZIP file but the format is different, and no tool that i've used has been able to figure it out.

It'd be easier if said tool above was openSource but it's not. So this is even more difficult. =\
Sponsored