• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Undisclosed Zombie's Bite Sized Sticker Shack -- *New Stuff and Visor Overlays Available*

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Zombie's Bite Sized Sticker Shack - *Windshield Ovals, 5.0 Dots, Puddle Lights, etc*

zombies-sign-lg-2016.jpg

By request, and after approval from Jarstang, I worked with a friend to make the Decimal Point and Color Overlay vinyl pieces available to everyone.

Please see the images below for details, and see the store link here to purchase:

stickyzombie.storenvy.com or www.stickyzombie.com

Please note, US shipping and handling is included, First Class International Postage (Canada, Australia, Europe, etc.) will be more, see store for specifics.

Color Overlays for Pony Projection Lights (for those with Ecoboost or GT Premium vehicles)

1. 8 Colors (see images below, actual photos of the various colors tested on Zombie)
  2. High Grade PVC film (80 micron/3 mil) with UV stabilizers
  3. Easy removal design with tab to avoid scratching of plastic lens
  4. 4 overlays included in each color order

Color Overlay mod example on Zombie

Decimal Points (for those with 5 liter GTs):

1. Multiple Colors
  2. Exterior Grade Vinyl
  3. Designed to cover all of stock color decimal point
  4. 4 stickers included in each color order
  5. Stock and aftermarket 5.0 GT badging options

Decimal Point mod example on Zombie

Notes:

• Carefully remove the vinyl from the backing paper, tweezers help
  • Ensure a clean surface, before adhering the vinyl
  • Be careful with the plastic lens over the Pony projection light, use a soft cloth to clean or it will scratch
  • Be aware the overlays will diffuse the projection slightly. Vinyl diffuses and darkens the light from stock Pony (physics being what it is)
  • Using tweezers will also help with attaching the vinyl pieces
If you have any questions, post here or drop me a PM.
Overlays-10-Colors.jpg
Pony-Lights-10-Colors.jpg
decimals2.jpg
Envelope.jpg
Visor Stickers.jpeg
Oval Back All Colors.jpg
Oval Back Yellow.jpg
Oval Back Green.jpg

Last edited:

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Ordered!

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
The ones ordered so far will go out today. Post pics when possible. :)

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350

GTsquid

These are very cool Zombie. I hope you offer these later on for buyers of the '16 and onward.

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Can I request a ford-racing blue color for the 5.0 badging?
Sorry not sure what color that would be specifically, but the colors are limited to what Oracal sells, and the blue I have (as shown.)

Mustang6G Webmasters and Zombie, will 'Mustang6G.com' static clings be offerred for sale?
I can't speak for Jarstang, but I would love one. :)

These are very cool Zombie. I hope you offer these later on for buyers of the '16 and onward.
I plan on continuing to sell as long as I can. I bought a lot of vinyl. :lol:

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Everything ordered today has shipped.

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Mustang6G Webmasters and Zombie, will 'Mustang6G.com' static clings be offerred for sale?
Yes and no. dwchockey13 is helping us mock up some stickers but they won't be for sale. We'll be giving these away as soon as they are ready :)

Sorry not sure what color that would be specifically, but the colors are limited to what Oracal sells, and the blue I have (as shown.)

I can't speak for Jarstang, but I would love one. :)

I plan on continuing to sell as long as I can. I bought a lot of vinyl. :lol:
The little Zombie store is a great touch! Check the homepage tomorrow AM.

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350