Sponsored

Swfla shops

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Looking to do internals and S/C install, any good shops around south west Florida? Thanks :headbang:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Bumpity bump

Polax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
16' DIP blue GT premium pp
What part of south fl? In Miami you can go to Lujan or Mak performance a little further north you have power by the hour

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Thanks bro, SWFL is Naples, and Ft Myers area. I bit the bullet and went to see Adrian (Mak) yesterday, but wanted to see whats around here and not 2.5 he away lol

305stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Gt
How was your experience with mak? They quoted me over the phone and they were the most expensive shop.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
The price I paid was fair for the quality work they did on the weld job. Only the second time I've ever paid to have something installed at a shop, but I can tell you that I was able to get a better price on a PC there than anything I found online. Not to mention the money saved from not doing some of the parts that I was gonna use (they would've been replaced with the PC system). So all in all, Adrian has the #26 mustang that they've used for countless mod tests. I was a bit hesitant with using a Hialeah shop (Yohan experience from speed shop back in the day), but if there is anyone in Miami I would let touch my car it's them.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
List

Mak Performance
Lujan Motorsports
Power By The Hour
Palm Beach Dyno
Leslie Motorsports
Lethal Performance

These are the names I have heard most often here. No experience with any of them except Steeda in Pompano Beach - They are AWESOME. :headbang:

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Happy to work with you on pricing & in a date for install - we have vast experience :)

TJ

305stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Gt
Happy to work with you on pricing & in a date for install - we have vast experience :)

TJ
Is there a number I can call you directly or do I call the reg number ? Thanks

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Thanks RacerX, SWFL is Naples and Ft Myers side,. From Miami originally, so familiar with east coast options. Based on the 1 convo with the steeda rep via the phone, they tried to sell things that weren't necessary, and a bit pricy on the single install needed. I wouldn't have anything installed there personally. I'm sticking with Adrian at Mak if I need east coast help. May have just been that one douche at Steeda, and everyone else may be cool, but that 1 experience turned me off.

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Yikes I've had nothing but great experience with Steeda, 3 separate trips 4 hours each way. It's good we have options though, have you looked at any shops in/around Tampa?

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Thanks RacerX, SWFL is Naples and Ft Myers side,. From Miami originally, so familiar with east coast options. Based on the 1 convo with the steeda rep via the phone, they tried to sell things that weren't necessary, and a bit pricy on the single install needed. I wouldn't have anything installed there personally. I'm sticking with Adrian at Mak if I need east coast help. May have just been that one douche at Steeda, and everyone else may be cool, but that 1 experience turned me off.
Check out kesatie motorsports In Sarasota good guys and good price [MENTION=20966]diablomatt[/MENTION]. I got dyno tuned by them and extremly happy

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt procharged,2012 GT F1X Procharged
Check out kesatie motorsports In Sarasota good guys and good price [MENTION=20966]diablomatt[/MENTION]. I got dyno tuned by them and extremly happy
yes we would be more than happy to take care of you. but MAK is a stand up guy as well. cant go wrong with either one. :cheers:

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Great advice thank you! I have not had a chance to speak with them!

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Yikes I've had nothing but great experience with Steeda, 3 separate trips 4 hours each way. It's good we have options though, have you looked at any shops in/around Tampa?
I didnt mean to sound like I was bashing them, I know that they do have a strong following. Like I said, it was a single isolated experience, and due to that experience, I wont be personally dealing with them, nor can I refer on their behalf. I am however, glad that you had a pleasant experience. :ford:
Sponsored