2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone

smk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 3.7 v6 Convertible(USA)
Installation problem with back-Camera

Hi All,

My car is a Mustang 3.7 v6 Convertible(USA).
i get my Tesla Unit yesterday. It`s the second edition

Anything is good, but i don`t get a Camera Signal.
I can`t find any Dokumentation for this.

Now i Show you what i mean.
I have load a Video on YouTube:

I have connect the cable that is before in the Black Adapter Unit.
Of this Comes 3 cables out. Two like USB (BUS) an one Chinch White and red.
On the Tesla Unit i have a Adapter, there are the White and yellow cable. When i put it in, it is not working.

Have anybuddy a Idee or a plan how can i connect my Mustang Cam?

Regards Sascha
20170817_135616.jpg
20170817_135619.jpg

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Hi All,

My car is a Mustang 3.7 v6 Convertible(USA).
i get my Tesla Unit yesterday. It`s the second edition

Anything is good, but i don`t get a Camera Signal.
I can`t find any Dokumentation for this.

Now i Show you what i mean.
I have load a Video on YouTube:

I have connect the cable that is before in the Black Adapter Unit.
Of this Comes 3 cables out. Two like USB (BUS) an one Chinch White and red.
On the Tesla Unit i have a Adapter, there are the White and yellow cable. When i put it in, it is not working.

Have anybuddy a Idee or a plan how can i connect my Mustang Cam?

Regards Sascha
Did you watch the installation video?

smk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you watch the installation video?
Yes, i have see a lot of Installation Videos. In everyone there are nothing to the Video cam and the Installation Guides with more Details are for the first Edition. Do you have a another link for me. Thanks

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
I think the input for the rear view camera is integrated on the second gen. There is nothing to connect.

Sponsored

smk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think the input for the rear view camera is integrated on the second gen. There is nothing to connect.
OK Thanks, but now i have a Problem.
I buy now a seperate Cam from Amazon for testing.
Have anybody a Producer page where i can find the cable assign layout?:eyebulge:

I Thing on the Adapter with the green and White cable are the power supply for a seperate camera?

tewfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Gt
Sorry if it has been covered guys but what's the big difference in the 1st gen and th 2nd gen. Have a chance to get a 1st gen running 5.1.1. Should I pay up and get he 2nd gen or if the difference not that big in th 2?

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
Well guys I'm tapping out. I have tried everything I have read each post in this thread. I sent my first unit back and waited a month. I received the second unit that was supposed to have been updated and primed and ready to go for my GT PP premium 2015 mustang. The radio will not work in a premium. If you have a premium car, DO NOT BUY THIS UNIT!!!!

As for sending it back again and dealing with Tim, Phil, or whatever name he calls himself; it is just too much of a pain in the ass to deal with. This has been a complete waist of money and countless hours.

For those of you with basic GTs, you have a great unit to have installed. If you have premium, do not waist you money or time.

I got my second unit yesterday. I was excited to install and start playing with the radio. The wiring and unit was the same I sent back. I took lots of pictures of the first one. I figured they did some programming to make it work. No such luck

Anyone interested in a Gen 2 with all the newest software let me know. I paid 625, plus the return shipping of $69. Ill ship it anywhere in the US for $550 shipped

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Well guys I'm tapping out. I have tried everything I have read each post in this thread. I sent my first unit back and waited a month. I received the second unit that was supposed to have been updated and primed and ready to go for my GT PP premium 2015 mustang. The radio will not work in a premium. If you have a premium car, DO NOT BUY THIS UNIT!!!!

As for sending it back again and dealing with Tim, Phil, or whatever name he calls himself; it is just too much of a pain in the ass to deal with. This has been a complete waist of money and countless hours.

For those of you with basic GTs, you have a great unit to have installed. If you have premium, do not waist you money or time.

I got my second unit yesterday. I was excited to install and start playing with the radio. The wiring and unit was the same I sent back. I took lots of pictures of the first one. I figured they did some programming to make it work. No such luck

Anyone interested in a Gen 2 with all the newest software let me know. I paid 625, plus the return shipping of $69. Ill ship it anywhere in the US for $550 shipped
Sorry man, I feel your pain. Welcome to group of screwed Premium Tesla owners!

Thanks for keeping me in the loop too BTW, forgot to reply back to you the other day.

Bob

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
No worries bob. I really feel the first page needs to indicate to premium owners not to buy this product. Really disappointed and the old lady is pissed I pissed nearly 700 bucks down the toilet

Sponsored
OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No worries bob. I really feel the first page needs to indicate to premium owners not to buy this product. Really disappointed and the old lady is pissed I pissed nearly 700 bucks down the toilet
It's the very first comment in the very first post.

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Correct! It's a shame it didn't say that months ago! lol

Months ago, nobody knew for sure that it didn't work in premium. There was that one user that came in swearing it was in his premium car and working fine, but he never said "how."

I think it was August 2nd when I updated that post to let everyone else know.

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Months ago, nobody knew for sure that it didn't work in premium. There was that one user that came in swearing it was in his premium car and working fine, but he never said "how."

I think it was August 2nd when I updated that post to let everyone else know.
Maybe exaggerated a little, but we've know for awhile that this fuckin thing doesn't work as advertised. I hate that I am stuck with this thing with nobody to help find a solution. I get pissed every time time I get a notification for this, and open it up to find some new thing the guys have figured out, I get disappointed every time...

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Sorry Patrick...I'm not blaming you on this like I said before, just very frustrated is all.:mad:
Sponsored