I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Just wondering is anyone is around. Looking to connect and learn more about the platform beyond the forum.
Sponsored

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP

locknload

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
There's also a pretty decent car show on Friday nights in the Weiss and Kohl's plaza parking lot in Ranson/Charles Town, WV. There's usually a few Mustangs there. I drop by unless I have something else going on.

On Sunday afternoons (5-7), right across in the next plaza in the Roy Rogers lot, there's a meet with all sorts of cars.

**EDIT** Just saw you're in Charles Town, so I guess you already know about these meets. I'll leave the info up for others.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
hagerstown has a saturday night cruise in at the valley mall.
go to carshowlink.com and look under cruise-in's all the dates are listed there...
also, aug 20 mason dixon dragway will be hosting an all ford show, not sure of the times but runs from like 8am-4pm ?

OP
OP
Kinjirra

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
hagerstown has a saturday night cruise in at the valley mall.
go to carshowlink.com and look under cruise-in's all the dates are listed there...
also, aug 20 mason dixon dragway will be hosting an all ford show, not sure of the times but runs from like 8am-4pm ?
I've been invited to the Hagerstown meet a few times but either work or stupid stuff has gotten in the way.....to the point I have given up on it. Plus I'm not a huge fan of having my car judged...im weird that way....

Appreciate the heads up everyone.

Sponsored

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
no judging in hagerstown...its a cruise in. we go and park and just hang out. not sure where you heard that info, unless your talking about something else. the cruise in is every sat night except for a few "OFF" nights.

locknload

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
To echo SINBUSTER, these aren't shows, just hang out sessions with like minded people. If you're talking about A-holes making negative comments about your car, that's why you bring big friends...

Just kidding. I've been to a lot of meets and that's going way back. People are almost always cool and appreciate different cars and different mods. Like I said, we're like minded car enthusiasts. Rude people usually get weeded out of meets.

If you want to head up there some time, send me a PM. If I'm around, I'll go to the Charles Town meets Friday nights and I think the Roy Rogers meet moved from Sunday to Saturday night.

OP
OP
Kinjirra

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think its the Hagerstown meet on Sundays at the mall... Entry fee and all that.

Didn't know about the one Saturday...

YukonRally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP
Hey guys, I'm in Charles Town as well. I went to a couple of the Roy Rogers shows back when I had my '12 GT500. I picked up a '17 GT in Magnetic two months back, so I'll try and make it out to some of the meets again.
Sponsored