2015 Mustang GT PP
Get the BG fluid if you didn't buy RP yet
Sponsored

BigHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium Ingot silver
[MENTION=11627]gsxr1300[/MENTION] is it just transmission fluids or other related fluids as well?
[MENTION=13077]Brazenbuck[/MENTION] Ive already done exhaust and don't think ill be doing the DS as I might upgrade to gt350 in 2-4 years lol.

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I tried all the major tranny fluids and I like BG the best.
I also put it in the rear.

Grinder67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Kudos to Optimum performance

After reading about the benefits of changing the trans fluid on the 6M I decided to buy the BG fluid kit from OP. The kit came fast and the new fluid made a worthwhile difference in shifting.
The pump that came with the kit worked in getting the fluid installed but leaked badly and made a mess.
I emailed OP and told them I liked the fluid but the pump was a POS. He emailed me back and said he was sorry for the mess and would send me a new pump. He said the pumps sometimes get damaged in shipping.
The thing is, this was all late Sunday afternoon. Who gets back to you on a Sunday. Great service IMO.

BEASTMASTER15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
I did the Royal Purple about 6 months ago and it made a big difference. I will change to BG probably in spring to compare. What I do know for sure is that I love my Barton Hybrid Three shifter!!!
Sponsored