jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Im not much a straight line guy. Ultimately my car eventually will be road raced.
Understand...was thinking knowing the mph would possibly help troubleshoot
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
Understand...was thinking knowing the mph would possibly help troubleshoot
Oh I totally understand the intent, but ive had two dyno sessions in the past 4 months and both times its either been 449rwhp (Mustang Dyno) . or my current high 492rwhp on a Dynojet.

jlwilson10609

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Ruby Red
So after countless issues, and dynoing on two seperate dynos only 40-60rwhp above full bolt on GTs, im ditching my setup that I bought when the S550s first came out. Ive gone through almost 10 data logs, locked out IMRCs , and my power is flatlining at 6000 and not gaining any more power. Datalogged a couple weeks ago, and was told it was look spot on in fuel...everything and this is my result. I had put maybe 100 miles on since that data log that I sent over.

P1SC / ID1000s / Longtubes / MMR Lockouts

attachment.jpg

Just want pros and cons of both. I had a Paxton 2200 on my 3 valve and it put down the same power as my Coyote on a Procharger.
I got on the dyno one car after OP with my HO P1SC kit, ID1000, jms bap...only put down 521whp and 440tq. It was a bit disappointing to say the least.

Ponderthis

Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Ive heard a few stories like this and nick had some issues with his setup as you know, IMO the Paxton is hard to beat for the money, on my bone stock blue car with the paxton kit 3.6 pulley and a magnaflow cat back I laid down 630 wheel on only 14 degrees timing advance with 93 octane, I later ran 20 degrees timing and car was easily 650 wheel... But im still thinking you have an issue somewhere, check for leaks like you mentioned.

OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
For anyone thats bored, heres I believe the last datalog I took.

Attachments

Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Im not much a straight line guy. Ultimately my car eventually will be road raced.
Gotya,u dont have to be a great 1/4 race track driver,just do a couple runs so u can see what your mph looks like,dont worry about et.Mph will give u a base idea of your hp.Dynos can be off or the operator is off!!!,now if u feel the car is really down on power thats another thing.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
For anyone thats bored, heres I believe the last datalog I took.
Your log file is setup different than mine and is very long which makes it difficult to locate a WOT pull. But it seems like you're leaning up top. Maybe fuel pump is weak my lambda holds steady .76-.78 while yours starts there and goes up to 0.84s in some instances. Timing is holding 18* and knock sensor is adding. Cams are adjusting as well.

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thats cause im not their:D.To the op i would bet 100 bucks its not procharger related,maybe let someone that has done alot of installs look at it and your logs.
Consider yourself invited. :ford: And to the OP with Lund doing the tuning it has got to be mechanical. This is why I am not a Procharger fan. Honestly I am moving them to the top of the problematic list. If I was in your shoes I would sell it and move on. Sometimes in life you just have to do what you have to do. Kinda like a divorce. The Roush/VMP blowers are the most stable. And it sounds like you need some stability in your life.

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
I wish I could look at your car .. I don't get why it would run so bad .. My little HO kit runs hard ...

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
If the car is making 9-10 psi then he charger is fine. Must be tune related or issue with fuel system. If you do not ant to sell it I am sure someone would be happy to scoop it up.

Sponsored

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Consider yourself invited. :ford: And to the OP with Lund doing the tuning it has got to be mechanical. This is why I am not a Procharger fan. Honestly I am moving them to the top of the problematic list. If I was in your shoes I would sell it and move on. Sometimes in life you just have to do what you have to do. Kinda like a divorce. The Roush/VMP blowers are the most stable. And it sounds like you need some stability in your life.
Where do you live?

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Man o man. I am not a fan of procharger setups. They just don't do it for me. Get the VMP I am not the fastest nor the slowest but there is not a procharger in this town that can beat me.
I'm ready for ya, just say when.

After the raping I gave to a Paxton 2200 yesterday I don't understand why everyone is all over their jock. And yes I have video of it, yes he has a dyno slip showing 680whp ;) if this forum was friendly to a mexico pull I'd post. Otherwise DM and I'll text it. Yes it was a prison raping and no there was no miss shift or vaseline.....

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Any spit or are we talking completely dry?

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I don't understand all this "I'm not a procharger fan" seriously? Its a belt driven air pump. How complicated does it get? You spin it, it blows out air. All the rest is plumbing, fuel and tune. I can hardly shift fast enough it's pulling so hard.

jlwilson10609

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Ruby Red
While I am checking out the intercooler piping and such to see if I have any leaks I am going to compression test each cylinder to see if I am running strong (feels strong)...It just feels wrong where we both dyno'd same day minutes apart and got those results...it is something in our setups IMO.
Sponsored