Sponsored

NEW SYNC 3.0 Build 20204 Nav Android Auto/Apple Carplay

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
Same issue for me. I uninstalled it from my 6s.
I am generally unimpressed with the update now. Takes over the phone too much. I also have the Pandora issue self launching. Oh well, the price was right!
Sponsored

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
I am generally unimpressed with the update now. Takes over the phone too much. I also have the Pandora issue self launching. Oh well, the price was right!
If you don't need AA nav, then you can use the Bluetooth connection for your phone to make/receive calls, hear texts, etc. Then cable the phone when you need a better Nav than Ford's.

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
If you don't need AA nav, then you can use the Bluetooth connection for your phone to make/receive calls, hear texts, etc. Then cable the phone when you need a better Nav than Ford's.
Exactly. I only plug it in if I need nav, which lately has been never.

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
only 2 videos out for now about beta version

[ame]
[ame]

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Does anyone have Pandora launching itself on your phone? We installed it for vacation, but I had to uninstall it because it was always self-launching and using data. I don't know how to fix this bug.
Same issue for me. I uninstalled it from my 6s.
Uncheck Enable Automatic Launch under Bluetooth for Devices in Pandora's Advanced settings. I also switch to Google Play or one of the other music services after listening to Pandora or before I get out of the car out of habit and to keep it from Auto starting. I haven't had an issue since unchecking Auto Launch but I will test again this afternoon.

Sponsored

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
So far I am impressed with the Waze AA beta and haven't run into any bugs (yet). It is a stripped down version of the Waze app but I haven't run into any limitations for my purposes.

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Did everyone receive the update OTA now? I tried updating mine but still nothing available..

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Did everyone receive the update OTA now? I tried updating mine but still nothing available..
its more solid if you download the file onto usb rather than hoping for OTA update. do you need help with upgrading to 2.2?

escudolm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I haven't gotten the update yet. I did the Version 2.2 update, back in December. But still nothing, when i check owner.ford

Sponsored

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
its more solid if you download the file onto usb rather than hoping for OTA update. do you need help with upgrading to 2.2?
Thanks for the quick reply. Was hoping for OTA for convenience but I will go through the pdf instructions on the first page, I appreciate it!

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't gotten the update yet. I did the Version 2.2 update, back in December. But still nothing, when i check owner.ford
yours is most likely build 16280, if you want 17011 build released from ford you still have a shot, in different ways

escudolm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Figures. Yeah i downloaded the 17011 build. Just never installed it yet. Was thinking Ford, would do an OTA update for me. Shoulda known better

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
Figures. Yeah i downloaded the 17011 build. Just never installed it yet. Was thinking Ford, would do an OTA update for me. Shoulda known better
It seems that owner.ford.com makes no distinction between the _16xxx (-LG) and _17xxx (-SA) Builds. My -LG software update was confirmed in December and even though my system has checked in a few times since April the -SA update doesn't show up. It seems that v2.2 is all the same to Ford.
Sponsored