Central Florida BS Thread

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
If anybody needs help on the status of their order and they already have a VIN let me know I can usually help out, as well as placing an order for a 15 or looking for one we have a good amount of them in stock at the moment and we are offering up too $700 off on GT's.
Much appreciated. Are you at a dealership as well?
Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Brandon Ford has an V6 in CO that they sent out and had leather seats in black with orange striping and thread installed. They also had custom leather door inserts put in with black leather with orange thread. Looked pretty darn sharp!!

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
:headbang::headbang::headbang:WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:headbang::headbang::headbang:

My dealer just emailed me and my car is in TAMPA, FL at the CSX Rail yard as of 6:35am today. God I hope she gets to the dealership for delivery tomorrow. What a Veteran's day present that would be!

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
:headbang::headbang::headbang:WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:headbang::headbang::headbang:

My dealer just emailed me and my car is in TAMPA, FL at the CSX Rail yard as of 6:35am today. God I hope she gets to the dealership for delivery tomorrow. What a Veteran's day present that would be!
Nice!!!

Sponsored

Forza Aerospace

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
I will be taking the EB to OSW this Friday to get the stock numbers! If anybody wants to meet up with me just shoot me a text 321-262-1250.

-Zach

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
I will be taking the EB to OSW this Friday to get the stock numbers! If anybody wants to meet up with me just shoot me a text 321-262-1250.

-Zach
What time?

Sponsored

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Would have thought it would be a cake walk to get stripes done. Right now I get anything from set up fees for graphics artist to 2 week wait or some stupid quote of 500 bucks for rockers, hash, and hood. Maybe I'll have better luck today.

Talked to mmr they are adding a sight gauge to their reservoir tank and will powder coat. Really thinking about it sense it will match the powder coat cai from them. Any thoughts from you guys?

Got in the Lloyd 50th mats. Perfect fit and look awesome. Redline hood struts came in I'll install today.

Forza Aerospace

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Would have thought it would be a cake walk to get stripes done. Right now I get anything from set up fees for graphics artist to 2 week wait or some stupid quote of 500 bucks for rockers, hash, and hood. Maybe I'll have better luck today.

Talked to mmr they are adding a sight gauge to their reservoir tank and will powder coat. Really thinking about it sense it will match the powder coat cai from them. Any thoughts from you guys?

Got in the Lloyd 50th mats. Perfect fit and look awesome. Redline hood struts came in I'll install today.
We currently have a reservoir tank in the works that I think you're going to like! :clap2:

We're taking a different approach to the fluid levels as to avoid having to add an ugly, potentially faulty, sight glass.

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Any chance you have a pic or prototype. So far mmr was the only one but best ideas always win out
And now I'm curious
Sponsored