• Total voters

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Hey OP, IMO colours are very subjective and very personal. I like most mustang colours, but when I ordered mine I was indecisive until the day before ordering. I was hell bent on Ruby Red and then wanted Deep Ompact Blue. Both of those colours I love, but I asked myself if I would love it after a couple of years of ownership. I decided neither would appeal to me after a while. I went with white because the black accents look great, doesn’t show scratches as much and that the black and white look is just classic. :D

No matter what color you decide on, I am sure you will be happy with your choice :cheers:
Sponsored

Jaded Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi TT RS
My 16 GT was triple yellow. I’ve owned about a dozen white cars, but not a fan of oxford, since it’s the same as the trucks get.

I’m waiting for highland green (Bullitt) or whatever Ford decides to call it. Anybody else?

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Every other car on the road is white... so boring. The other half are silver. Meh. If your going to get a sexy car that attracts attention, why get the same color as all the Camrys and minivans?
Just my opinion of course.

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
Colors id order, possibly in this order

Orange fury
Race red
Magnetic
Oxford white
Lightning blue
Ruby red

Those are the only colors id consider. Would have a really hard time between Race red and orange. If orange is as good as pics that would probably be my choice.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
My colors would be(in order):

Orange Fury
Lightning Blue
Kona Blue
Royal Crimson

I am happy that I chose Orange Fury. It seems to pop and from what I can tell in pictures is it looks different in different lighting. So excited to get it and see it in person!

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
I would choose Kona Blue or Ruby Red. Both should look very classy on the new Mustang and imho dark color fit the new style better than bright ones :cheers:

stangrob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT PP
I was originally leaning towards OF but recently changed to Ruby Red. I finally got to see the color in person and it’s a lot more yellow than I realized but still very nice. However I plan on adding LeMans stripes and black stripes could be a bit too much. Going with Ruby Red allows the option of either black or white stripes, either of which will look great.

I think both blues are also nice but my ‘05 was Sonic Blue and it would be nice to try a different color on this car ;)

Rob

Faceme

MOCJ JAPAN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, Jeep Patriot limited
white stands out like a sore thumb if you decide to throw stripes on it. just sayin

Sponsored

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I've gone for Kona but did consider Lightning blue and Orange Fury. I actually like the Purple tinge to the Kona and on a sunny day the pics I've seen make it look awesome.

OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I like black cars! Black cars when taken care of and when they are clean look very good. However black cars in my personal opinion does not show all lines.

I have no problem as such with a black car, I now have a great tool to counter measure any imperfections(Rupes LHR 21MK II, LHR75E incoming) :D. Have added some pictures of the last black car I had. However a sold black I can imagine is much harder to keep swirl-free compared to a metallic one.

I will be wrapping parts of the car with Xpel or similar as it will be a DD all year around.

I like the idea of a white car, one of our cars is white now. It is more of a hell to keep clean compared to black :D. I like the idea of the lightning blue but I have not seen it live yet on any mustang :D. The 2018 will be available as a demo first in April/May for us here, and most likely it will be Race Red or OF.
20171124_095905.jpg
IMG_9006copy_zps48cd3d5e.JPG
IMG_8696copy_zps3143b98f.JPG
20130928_192531.jpg
20130928_192549.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The OF and Triple Yellow is a 1300 EUR option
The metallic colors are a 700 EUR option

Oxford White and Race Red are not cost options

If I had to choose 4 colours (and they were all the same price) that would not irritate me in the end:

Oxford White
Race Red
Black
Magnetic

Colors that would annoy me in the end:

Yellow
Orange
Crimson
Dark Blue

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Black is too much work,walk past it and fart and it marks.
Ordered 2018 magnetic,i like the orange fury but not for an old man like me!

OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
That's interesting Mazman.

Our UK prices are not out yet. Last year Race Red and Grabber Blue were the free colours. Oxford White was £250 extra. Good news if it is to be the second free one alongside Race Red. (Although that might make it a bit common).
Orange and Yellow nearly as much as a Magneride system :eyebulge:

Yep crazy prices on the OF and TY :D
That is why I am also considering Race Red, it looks awesome at least on the pics/videos I have seen and it is a "free" option.
The other darker forces in the houshold prefers the Magnetic, which indeed is a really good looking color. Have seen in it on the current model. I think she want's that color so the car will blend in more on the parking lot at her work :D, also she is not digging the exhuast at all HAHA
However it is not the color that stands out as much as e.g. RR, OF or e.g LB.
Sponsored