Congrats on one of the new R's

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
[MENTION=31434]Comfort[/MENTION]

I was out putting miles on HR361 in preparation for Daytona December 1-3 when I thought I would stop by the dealership today to poke around. I came across on of your new R's, a base '17 GT350R.

One of your new R's is sitting on the showroom floor with a big bow tie on it. (yes, it is locked).

picture.jpg

I chatted with Eric about the car and about the new latest and greatest mustang that is coming. He mentioned that you would be stopping by around December 2nd or so to pick it up. I will be driving every day 1-3 over at the speedway, however the folks at the speedway let people in off the street to check it out (just tell them you are meeting with me). I might be able to get you a ride as well. If you have never been, it would make a cool photo op of getting 4 R's together at the same time.

Anyway, congrats on R model #2
Sponsored

Comfort

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350, 17 GT350R base,18 GT350R
[MENTION=31434]Comfort[/MENTION]

I was out putting miles on HR361 in preparation for Daytona December 1-3 when I thought I would stop by the dealership today to poke around. I came across on of your new R's, a base '17 GT350R.

One of your new R's is sitting on the showroom floor with a big bow tie on it. (yes, it is locked).

picture.jpg

I chatted with Eric about the car and about the new latest and greatest mustang that is coming. He mentioned that you would be stopping by around December 2nd or so to pick it up. I will be driving every day 1-3 over at the speedway, however the folks at the speedway let people in off the street to check it out (just tell them you are meeting with me). I might be able to get you a ride as well. If you have never been, it would make a cool photo op of getting 4 R's together at the same time.

Anyway, congrats on R model #2[/QUOTE

I will definitely give you a call and try to meet up at the track. Thank you so much and really excited about getting the 920 as well as the 18 Lead Foot. It will be a great weekend!

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Another base white with blue stripe 17. Makes 3 on here that I know of.
Congrats. Best combo IMO

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Another base white with blue stripe 17. Makes 3 on here that I know of.
Congrats. Best combo IMO
Jimmy, got to love these base cars that we fortunately both own.

Every time I step into my base R I have a big smile :) as I look at the fake speakers (covers only) and the radio delete cover but the best part is when I push the little red button and listen to the cold exhaust note on start up.

I had it out yesterday with the whole neighborhood knowing when I exit my driveway in Sport Mode and thankfully they have become accustom to my anal automotive enthusiasm.

I sure hope that my order for a 2018 Base R model comes through early next year as it would be over the top to have two of these base cars.

Happy Thanksgiving to You and Your Family and all of the other members on here!!!

:cheers:

Etchhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R
My twin- gorgeous cars and I get thumbs up and discussions everywhere I go. It was quite popular at Sonoma Raceway this weekend!
Sponsored