Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Ahh, I just want my mustang so bad, also tomorrow is Thursday again, I'm gonna ask my salesman for some updates.
Sponsored

goldviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2018 Mustang GT 401A PP
I got to drive a 2018 GT 401a, 10spd tranny today at a local dealer near Gilbert AZ. It happened to be a Orange Fury. This is the first one I have seen. OMG, what a gorgeous car. Had a blast driving it. Now to wait for mine to be delivered mid Jan......Hopefully.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Fingers crossed!! The people that are supposed to be built the week of the 18th will get movement tomorrow!

Quarter Horse

Deathstroke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
As of yesterday, my car is in one piece. Awaiting shipment. I guess blend date is actually end of production. I hope they get that thing on a rail car sometime next week.

Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
this morning mine now states awaiting shipment, so its finally built! the delivery date has not changed, still says dec 5 with 4 days left, but no way in can make it here that fast, normal time is 16 days once its on a train. hopefully a couple more weeks.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
My original order was completed Monday and status pushed it's delivery date up to 12-20 from 12-25. Yours should be right around there too.
I hope it won't be the 25th. That is a bad week for me. Maybe it takes extra time to get all the way to Cali.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
this morning mine now states awaiting shipment, so its finally built! the delivery date has not changed, still says dec 5 with 4 days left, but no way in can make it here that fast, normal time is 16 days once its on a train. hopefully a couple more weeks.
Nice, hope you get your car soon.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
My original order was completed Monday and status pushed it's delivery date up to 12-20 from 12-25. Yours should be right around there too.

What's the EDD on your re-order? Your order date is only a few days from mine (11/10)

WAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Congrats! Hopefully there's no delay waiting for a full rail-car.

Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
still no movement on my car. It's supposed to be built the week of the 18th.

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Congrats! Hopefully there's no delay waiting for a full rail-car.
I hope you do not have to wait as long on a rail car as I did The car moved to the rail yard on 11/12 but did not get loaded until 11/26. As of this morning, it was in Roanoke VA. Hopefully it will not sit long at the distribution hub in Winston-Salem. EDD is still 12/9......

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think you're car will officially go into production next friday or next next monday. It was about 10 days before completion date for my first order and my buddies car to get their window strickers.
Woohoo! I hope so!!

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still haven't heard back from my salesman if the status changed or not, so I might call him tomorrow to check in. On another note, I've ordered quite a few parts this past few days since they're on discount. can't wait to get the car and start modding .

PTM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP A10
Patience guys. I knew my build week (12/11) within a week of ordering (10/12) and my exact build date (12/12) a few days later. You won't "bump up" unless they're ahead of schedule and with it being a refresh with a new motor/trans, they are likely not ahead. Parts are ordered from suppliers "just in time" for vehicles to be built and if there is a hiccup somewhere, the build gets pushed back. I'm not expecting mine to show up before mid-late January.
Sponsored