Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
I just read a disturbing comment online. I know the line lock feature is disabled in our cars which I don't care about but in the same sentence it said that launch control was deactivated in Aussie cars? Is that true, is launch control disabled?
Sponsored

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Pretty sure it's false. I can confirm for you if no one does before me.

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Installed Blingworks LED's, everything on the front and reverse lights, as well as red LED's from CJPP inside & boot - brilliant!!! Love the red map lights.

Number plate cover/surround from Repco - does the job!

Replaced the resonator with H pipes... awesome, so happy with this.

Pulled out the styrofoam filler from the spare wheel well and filled it with the Conv caps (which I still have not used, maybe one day), some cleaning stuff, a picnic rug and the car cover (in its bag). Put some velcro double sided tape on the tyre fill kit and floor - won't move around now. Fits it all easy, so boot is empty, but genre of floor is now not that strong for any sort of weighty items.... so I won't put any in!

Lastly, black wheel nuts. Very happy with these, make the wheels look heaps better and the pony emblem in the middle stands out more.

Getting up the courage to replace the silver 5.0 with black ones that I have been staring at on the garage bench......

Done 1900kms now, still 100% in love.
I'm thinking of the H pipe mod which one did you use? And is noise ok at speed (dont want droning etc)

rayan1910

Mustangs Of Melbourne
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Yup No Launch Control.

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bobsp12

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
I am sure you are right Hybrid...we have launch control.... just not the line lock feature....neither are an issue if you can coordinate both legs....

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
I am sure you are right Hybrid...we have launch control.... just not the line lock feature....neither are an issue if you can coordinate both legs....
Launch control... Check. Took pictures for reference.

Not sure if it's a manual only feature or auto too. I forget. The MT82 definitely has it.
12999619_10208639753847256_1214457048_o.jpg
13052582_10208639753807255_890515660_o.jpg

YLDHRS

YLDHRS
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Convertible 'Stang!
I think my H pipe was from CJPP, just a stainless pipe with same pipe size for the H, probably only about a metre long - I actually bought it used, off this site. Being a Conv, my Stang is auto and I think the H pipe suits that really well. Practically no drone, no extra noise in normal driving, a bit more (in cabin) noise when accelerating in traffic or up a hill and a nice amount more when pushing harder. I'm very happy with mine and have no intention of any more work on the exhaust.

w0rt3x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT Fastback Manual Ruby Red
Launch control and line lock are only available in manual (it's what makes it real)

Sponsored

rayan1910

Mustangs Of Melbourne
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Launch control... Check. Took pictures for reference.

Not sure if it's a manual only feature or auto too. I forget. The MT82 definitely has it.
Sorry My Mistake. Brings me too the discussion of do you guys find the menu system over complicated. I'm a rather high tech dude and I personally find that there are way too many buttons on the steering wheel, the menu's are a bit of a maze and have no clue why there is NO DIGITAL SPEEDO......... :( Love the features just not the layout

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Seems perfectly fine to me. Love the menus/layout and steering wheel buttons. Pretty much use the majority of them daily.

Yes, no factory speeds. Easy fixes for that but they'd be external add ons. The NGauge has one.

SnowyB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB Mustang GT
Haven't posted here for a while... Finally got around to giving it a light polish and wax/sealant. Pretty happy with how it came up, not much sun around when i was done though. Also changed the wheel nuts over to black which i think cleans up the look a bit.
stang.jpg

rayan1910

Mustangs Of Melbourne
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Haven't posted here for a while... Finally got around to giving it a light polish and wax/sealant. Pretty happy with how it came up, not much sun around when i was done though. Also changed the wheel nuts over to black which i think cleans up the look a bit.
Beauty... what products did you use?