Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
Did you get the n gauge with a useable tune or is just the display that you wanted? This all assumes the ngauge is what I think it is
Sponsored

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Did you get the n gauge with a useable tune or is just the display that you wanted? This all assumes the ngauge is what I think it is
Hey dude. It's got a custom tune from Jon Lund.

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
And it works well with Aussie fuels etc?

OP
OP
Bobsp12

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Not much today...

Just a full detail. In and out.

Pulled out some panels to hide the NGauge wires and prepping for the dashcam wiring. Not sure if I'm going to wire it up inside (and sacrifice parking/surveillance mode), or find a way to route the wire to the engine bay.

Dental floss and a hot/semi-hot day would be your friend!

Or skillful use of a heatgun :thumbsup:
That black is still gleaming Hybrid.

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
And it works well with Aussie fuels etc?
Sure does man. Went into great detail with everything with them prior to the tune being done. All numbers look very healthy and drives smooth.

Throttle lag is pretty much 0. Most likely listing up my JMS Pedalmax and knob for sale.

Fuel economy even got better (slightly).

Will still do some datalogging when I've got a chance and get a revision if needed.

That black is still gleaming Hybrid.
Thank you sir :thumbsup:

Using some Chemical guys product. Super easy to maintain and swirl free.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bobsp12

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Installed Blingworks LED's, everything on the front and reverse lights, as well as red LED's from CJPP inside & boot - brilliant!!! Love the red map lights.

Number plate cover/surround from Repco - does the job!

Replaced the resonator with H pipes... awesome, so happy with this.

Pulled out the styrofoam filler from the spare wheel well and filled it with the Conv caps (which I still have not used, maybe one day), some cleaning stuff, a picnic rug and the car cover (in its bag). Put some velcro double sided tape on the tyre fill kit and floor - won't move around now. Fits it all easy, so boot is empty, but genre of floor is now not that strong for any sort of weighty items.... so I won't put any in!

Lastly, black wheel nuts. Very happy with these, make the wheels look heaps better and the pony emblem in the middle stands out more.

Getting up the courage to replace the silver 5.0 with black ones that I have been staring at on the garage bench......

Done 1900kms now, still 100% in love.
Thanks for the tip Russ...I might stuff some QD and some microfibre cloths in the spare wheel tub...I need to sort out the black wheel nuts as well...I had forgotten about them.

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
Sure does man. Went into great detail with everything with them prior to the tune being done. All numbers look very healthy and drives smooth.

Throttle lag is pretty much 0. Most likely listing up my JMS Pedalmax and knob for sale.

Fuel economy even got better (slightly).

Will still do some datalogging when I've got a chance and get a revision if needed.

Thank you sir :thumbsup:

Using some Chemical guys product. Super easy to maintain and swirl free.
Awesome, can I ask the cost?

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Ahhhhhhhh just dreaming about it:love:

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Awesome, can I ask the cost?
Sure. By memory it was about $920 or so (US). I think it was $20 extra because I got my intake hydrocarboned. So should be $899 which includes the JLT intake, Ngauge and Lund tune.

Just the Ngauge and tune should be $549. Add postage for all of the above.

Sponsored

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Wow that's awesome value
I think saving a couple bucks in fuel a week itself will add up eventually.

Got a few options with tuners, but went with Lund as he's got proven results and absolutely no issues that I've heard from anyone. Tunes are not over the top and very safe. Quick response too from their support team.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Before people think Lund is a cure all. I have had the complete opposite experience to Hybrid. I will make a post about it after it is resolved.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Before people think Lund is a cure all. I have had the complete opposite experience to Hybrid. I will make a post about it after it is resolved.
Looking forward to hearing the good and the bad. Hope it all works out for you. :cheers:

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Looking forward to hearing the good and the bad. Hope it all works out for you. :cheers:
:cheers: thanks mate, I just hope it can be resolved amicably!

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
Took mine yesterday to definitive for a complete opticoat treatment. I haven't had a look at it in the daytime yet, but it looked sweet last night. I did the exterior, interior, complete rims, glass, door jambs and he also put some film over the headlights and inside the door handles.

Frank did notice some slight paint defects, some black dots of paint from the painting process. He obviously couldn't do anything about that, but other than that he was pretty happy with the paint quality.

He also couldn't do anything about the issue I found on delivery, but he did say it's a common problem. It's where the rear wrap-around bumper meets the quarter panel on the drivers side, there seems to be a bit of a 'run' of paint. I've already gotten over that, gives it some character just like Cindy Crawford has her moles :)
Sponsored