Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
For all those that have their cars already.....wether you bought some new bits for it, fitted some mods, washed it or just gave it a rub up as you walked past it....this thread is my favorite on the main general forum site....I thought I would give the Aussies their own version.

Being as my car is not here yet, I watched the ship that it is on via satellite....steaming towards Aus...
Sponsored

MuzzStang

2015 Black GT 'vert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 GT vert with Roush extras.
Dotted some i's and crossed some t's for the finance ready to be signed off whenever the dealer calls to tell me it's ready to be collected. Also finalised the insurance with RACV.

peambros

Inner westie
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
RR MY2016 V8 Fastback
Inspected my car delivery and asked for the passenger door to be realigned, the paintwork to be clayed and insured it with AAMI. Tinting booked for next week and hopefully collect the car this Friday.

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
Bought some mud spats out of the US to help with the wider wheels and track. My first bolt on apart from a custom front plate holder I'm having made by my PA's dad in stainless.

Sponsored

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I swept the garage floor (again) in preparation for delivery. Asking myself 'why is my car not here?'
image.jpeg

MC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Fastback, due sometime in October
For all those that have their cars already.....wether you bought some new bits for it, fitted some mods, washed it or just gave it a rub up as you walked past it....this thread is my favorite on the main general forum site....I thought I would give the Aussies their own version.

Being as my car is not here yet, I watched the ship that it is on via satellite....steaming towards Aus...

This is a very insensitive and offensive thread for all those who are S550-less :(. I am calling for its immediate removal :).

peambros

Inner westie
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
RR MY2016 V8 Fastback
Only waiting 26 months for your car qualifies you to write in this blog/section.

OP
OP
Bobsp12

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Finally took delivery today....fitted black fender badges and a upr oil separator....also drooled a fair bit...

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
Finally took delivery today....fitted black fender badges and a upr oil separator....also drooled a fair bit...
Mate, any issues fitting the UPR?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bobsp12

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
[QUwOTE=peterdee;1151157]Mate, any issues fitting the UPR?[/QUOTE]

None at all...took less than two minutes...I have the short hose version that fits between the radiator reservoir and the engine and just clicks in. The section of stock breather hose that I removed to fit the can was oil wet inside. Not dripping, but had evidence of moist oil, so I can see the benefit of the separator.

AussieGreg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon FGMkII XR6 Turbo, 2016 Ford Mustang GT
Bought some mud spats out of the US to help with the wider wheels and track. My first bolt on apart from a custom front plate holder I'm having made by my PA's dad in stainless.

Karl which brand of mudspats did you go for.

AussieGreg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon FGMkII XR6 Turbo, 2016 Ford Mustang GT
Moved my new GT Manual from one side of the garage to the other side so my old 1970 Mach One had room to get out of the rain now that it is back home from it's annual check up and road worthy while I wait for a buyer for the old girl.

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
OP
OP
Bobsp12

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Fitted the gt lettering style rear deck lid panel with black lettering, fitted a black pony to the front grille, fitted the oem strut tower brace...
Sponsored