Sponsored

2015 Mustang Full Site (and Builder) is Finally Up

oj5OH

Threads
Reaction score
The link for the 2014 Mustang isn't up anymore either. The day is getting closer :ford:

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Also, this shows that the Premier pack overrides the base leather so that means the premier (Redline or Ebony) has high quality materials and you can't get it with saddle or ceramic.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Wonder what the higher quality means? I got the package anyway (why not, right?) but I'd be curious as to what makes it better, specifically. I can see the stiching appears to be different and it talks about different door trim and stuff.

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Wow thanks for this! After playing around with this I found out you can get ceramic leather for free? (Already included in the Ecoboost Premium) I thought it was an upgrade! I've informed my dealer immediately to make the requested change to ceramic leather. I think it will complement Oxford white really well.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
ceramicleather.jpg

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

SLVRBACK

Tuna on white, no crust
Threads
Reaction score
Still no visual difference between ebony and redline recaros. Im really just curious about what else is red aside from the stiching on the seats.

If you get redline interior + Recaros, does this mean you get the red rear seats and the door inserts?

deeps29

Bizarre Edition!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Builder is still not representing everything correctly. Ecoboost premium with PP and 50th Package shows the dash without gauges.:shrug: But yeah it does show that the dash is overridden by 50th package, which is what I want. :headbang:

Sponsored

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
cool, i wanted saddle. thought i would have to pay extra for it

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Still no visual difference between ebony and redline recaros. Im really just curious about what else is red aside from the stiching on the seats.

If you get redline interior + Recaros, does this mean you get the red rear seats and the door inserts?
If you look at my thread from the dealer, a few people pointed out the leather has different stitching and also the materials felt higher quality, especially the seat leather.

usa1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Nice. However, it still doesn't show the option for the 3.55 axle on the manual.