Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Laz
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Conv
I'm gonna do it all myself and just have the FP tune done at MAK in Hialeah. I have a friend who knows one of the techs there. Planning on installing everything Sunday and getting the tune done ASAP.
Nice keep us posted
Sponsored

JamesinLittleSilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Ecoboost Premium
I had my Ford dealer install it for that and the intake it was 200 bucks.
Figure all I can have the dealer do at a reasonable price, they are good about it, the better chance I have of getting it fixed if something goes wrong. Did the same with Ford Performance Track Pack. Not the intercooler or other bits that I did myself.

Banjo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP manual
Does anyone know how well the Ford tune works with other parts like the Turbosmart waste gate or turbo back exhausts? I feel like my current tune works great for WOT but the transition area is not so good, especially when it's hot outside... and I live in Florida.

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
Does anyone know how well the Ford tune works with other parts like the Turbosmart waste gate or turbo back exhausts? I feel like my current tune works great for WOT but the transition area is not so good, especially when it's hot outside... and I live in Florida.
The FP tune isnt designed for an upgraded waste gate or a downpipe unfortunately. Only a catback, intercooler are the only mods really you can run with it reliably.
Sponsored