Not open for further replies.

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost TY 6MT w/ PP
Want the added strength and performance of our Blow Off Valve but not the biggest fan of the added noise?

Search no longer!

Introducing the Boomba Racing Bypass Valve for the Mustang Ecoboost!

This piece is very similar to our Blow Off Valve, but rather than venting to atmosphere, this vents back to intake.

The stock bypass valve is known to leak boost and fall apart since it is only made of rubber and plastic. Our design features billet aluminum construction, a brass piston, and multiple o-rings.

Also, for all you Europe Spec/MAF tuned cars: THIS PIECE IS 100% SAFE TO RUN!

Coming very soon.

29437432662_82d2c4e992_b.jpg

29546861435_680b35b70b_b.jpg

[ame]
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheLion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2016 Mustang GT PP 6-MT
Want the added strength and performance of our Blow Off Valve but not the biggest fan of the added noise?

Search no longer!

Introducing the Boomba Racing Bypass Valve for the Mustang Ecoboost!

This piece is very similar to our Blow Off Valve, but rather than venting to atmosphere, this vents back to intake.

The stock bypass valve is known to leak boost and fall apart since it is only made of rubber and plastic. Our design features billet aluminum construction, a brass piston, and multiple o-rings.

Also, for all you Europe Spec/MAF tuned cars: THIS PIECE IS 100% SAFE TO RUN!

Coming very soon.

29437432662_82d2c4e992_b.jpg

29546861435_680b35b70b_b.jpg

There you go Juben, now you have two options, DV+ conversion of the stock valve or Boomba's ECU controlled DV or if you ever decided you want the noise you could probably just buy the BOV and run it with this kit. So many options so little time!

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost TY 6MT w/ PP
There you go Juben, now you have two options, DV+ conversion of the stock valve or Boomba's ECU controlled DV or if you ever decided you want the noise you could probably just buy the BOV and run it with this kit. So many options so little time!
We just want to make sure the people who want to keep things quiet have a route to go with as well!

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
This is going to be an awesome option to have on the market. If you wanted the noise, you could always leave the recirculation hose off, Lion. This will be a great upgrade, no doubt!

Last edited:

TheLion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2016 Mustang GT PP 6-MT
This is going to be an awesome option to have on the market. If you wanted the noise, you could always leave the recirculation hose, Lion. This will be a great upgrade, no doubt!
I think it's a great upgrade noise or not lol. I'm fine either way, but performance you can't go wrong with either configuration.

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
For people who have already bought the un-recirculated BOV kit, lower cost option to just buy the recirculated BOV so thy can swap them?

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
I think it's a great upgrade noise or not lol. I'm fine either way, but performance you can't go wrong with either configuration.
I agree. I'm just getting old and have tender ears, lolol.

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Just a heads up. Euro spec Mustang EcoBoosts are MAP tuned, not MAF. So it is safe to install either the BPV or the BOV with no issues.

Last edited:

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
This is going to be an awesome option to have on the market. If you wanted the noise, you could always leave the recirculation hose off, Lion. This will be a great upgrade, no doubt![/QUO

Sure if you want false boost reading , because stock bleeding air into recirculation to intake. I would think ok for stock moded a different story on high boost application for 25psi and 450 BHP upgrade to this..:headbang:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.