HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Installing CB005 and will need an alignment afterwards.

Where is a good place to take it in the Phoenix or Scottsdale area?

I'm interested in seeing the numbers for it from the factory after discovering a ~1 to 1.5 degree difference in rear camber.

Should I expect an extra fee (amount) for getting a reading before installing the CB005 if I pay in advance for the alignment after the install.
Sponsored

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
anyone ever come up with a good shop?

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Yeah, I finally remembered who I used in the late 90s. Network Alignment. Aligned my Formula before and after track days.

I recently had my 2016 GT factory alignment checked there (free) before installing my CB005 (still haven't got around to it yet). The guy managing the location nearest me (on Cave Creek) has been there since I used them in the 90s and two of the techs as well. So not much turnover which I take as a good sign.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Yeah, I finally remembered who I used in the late 90s. Network Alignment. Aligned my Formula before and after track days.

I recently had my 2016 GT factory alignment checked there (free) before installing my CB005 (still haven't got around to it yet). The guy managing the location nearest me (on Cave Creek) has been there since I used them in the 90s and two of the techs as well. So not much turnover which I take as a good sign.
I highly recommend Network Alignment as well. Have gone their for multiple cars alignments as well as springs or other suspension work.
Sponsored