Stam616

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Question, since I don't have mine yet- are there any puddle lights on the V6? I know not the pony ones but just a regular puddle light

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
Where did you get those hash marks at?

I'm assuming you were asking me, since I didn't notice any other hash marks on here... I got them at a local tint place - the same guy that did my windows. I was asking about doing the double racing stripes, but I kinda choked on the price after just getting the tint. Then he suggested the hash marks.

He just computer cut-out the pony from the vinyl, applied it, then put the hash marks over top to get the embossed effect. It's pretty subtle - you have to be up on it to notice.

I love the look of the car - it works great with the magnetic - not loud and showy, so it fits my personality better than racing stripes.

Now I'm looking to maybe add hood spears with the same vinyl, and a slight tint to the headlights.
Mustang11.jpg
Mustang9.jpg

Sponsored

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
Have an ice day!

MustangS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
'15 Vert GT
Question, since I don't have mine yet- are there any puddle lights on the V6? I know not the pony ones but just a regular puddle light
Unfortunately no puddle lights at all.

OP
OP
Stam616

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)

Got mine detailed yesterday after some nasty weather this week.
That's silver is beautiful! I would've ordered mine in that color but our 13 Fusion SE is Ingot Silver and didn't want to have two cars the same color :ford: :clap2: :coolphotos:

Sponsored

AUBStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver V6
That's silver is beautiful! I would've ordered mine in that color but our 13 Fusion SE is Ingot Silver and didn't want to have two cars the same color :ford: :clap2: :coolphotos:
I was between White, Silver, and Magnetic myself haha. I drove a silver FJ Cruiser before my Mustang, and I just loved the low maintenance of the silver and it not showing dirt THAT bad. :cheers:

ColdShotxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT A10 300A Base
I bought it 4 days ago, I absolutely love this car! I wanted a MT Magnetic V6 and took quite a bit of time and effort to find it, but here it is. It may not be the nicest looking car on the site, in fact it is probably the basic-of-basic and cheapest one here, but its mine and I love driving it!.

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
Those wheels are pretty nice on the Magnetic. Welcome to the club, mate.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! Congrats! Nice looking car. Magnetic needs bright or very dark wheels to stand out (my opinion). It's the one color I don't particularly care for the 18" Foundry wheels on.

OP
OP
Stam616

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
I bought it 4 days ago, I absolutely love this car! I wanted a MT Magnetic V6 and took quite a bit of time and effort to find it, but here it is. It may not be the nicest looking car on the site, in fact it is probably the basic-of-basic and cheapest one here, but its mine and I love driving it!.

Don't ever think your car isn't as good as others or didn't cost as much. Your car is awesome! I love the color, the wheels, and I'm so happy for you! Congrats on your new steed and welcome to the club! :ford: :coolphotos: :clap2: :clap2:
Sponsored