Sponsored

Hi fellas. New EcoBoost in Glendale

jackrook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang
Hello all!! I'm Jack. New to the Forum. Traded in my heavily modified SVT Raptor for a Mustang. Needed lower payments and better gas milage because I'm about to get a house. Time to man up!!

Test drove the 5.0 and EcoBoost both twice. Likes the immediate response of 5.0 but in the end, even though it got off the line slower then the 5.0, the turbo kicked in and surpassed it in the fun factor. I went with a black EcoBoost. No Nav no heated seats. The car drives like a dream!!!

Anyone local have any experience in chosing a tune and an exhaust???

slowest member of WCPR
Sponsored

detailz03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
77 Corvette Black W/Flames
I'm not too local, about 1.5 from LA but wanted to say Congrats! I'm still waiting to get my EcoBoost. What color did you pick?

OP
OP

jackrook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang
I'm not too local, about 1.5 from LA but wanted to say Congrats! I'm still waiting to get my EcoBoost. What color did you pick?
All black with the "mustang" in silver on the bottom of the door

slowest member of WCPR

detailz03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
77 Corvette Black W/Flames
Nice man, looking good!

richard0ne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Hello all!! I'm Jack. New to the Forum. Traded in my heavily modified SVT Raptor for a Mustang. Needed lower payments and better gas milage because I'm about to get a house. Time to man up!!

Test drove the 5.0 and EcoBoost both twice. Likes the immediate response of 5.0 but in the end, even though it got off the line slower then the 5.0, the turbo kicked in and surpassed it in the fun factor. I went with a black EcoBoost. No Nav no heated seats. The car drives like a dream!!!

slowest member of WCPR
Did you ever get your EB tuned?

Sponsored

suckerv

IG: @amelias550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue

slowest member of WCPR
Hey dude! Just wanted to mention that I grew up in that area. Where in Glendale?

Rca4697

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost
:headbang: Welcome and congrats! I'm from Glendale, glen oaks and pacific area. I have a blue with white stripes Eco. See you around.

rubyinla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Alumni Glendale High, class of 1964... Was there when the administration office was burned down and Kennedy was assassinated. What a time that was.

Drove a cool 1959 Morris Minor convertible back then :)

Just got my Ruby Red EB this last Sept. Finally turned 1000 miles yesterday at Brand and Glen Oaks Blvd. :)

Last edited:

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
:headbang: Welcome and congrats! I'm from Glendale, glen oaks and pacific area. I have a blue with white stripes Eco. See you around.
Hey man I live in that same area! Haven't seen a blue EB around tho, keep an eye out for a black V6 :cheers:

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
I live over in Santa Monica. Guard EB with PP. Maybe ill see you guys around.
Sponsored