MDIR track rental Friday Oct 27

OP
OP

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport
that is killer. i hope we can get enough to have both lanes. It was nice running some grudge races. Are you close to the 20 needed to get both lanes?
Here is my dilema; no one wants to put cash up until the day of because of a variety of reasons but:

weather
car broke
car not ready
shit happened
family happened
work
etc etc etc....

So I don't count on anyone until we get to the track...it sucks but its the best way I have come up with...I need at least 8 to do 1 lane so I reserve the minimum and if we get more then I can ask for the second lane.
Sponsored

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
F.A.S.T.. Factory Appearing Stock Tire. Class of cars that are running there Friday night and Saturday. Bunch of stock looking and sounding muscle cars running on the factory sized polyglass (6" wide) tires that run in the 9's and 10 second range. I have a smallblock duster that runs in the class (and holds the record). Great group of guys that travel from all over, and I am sure a few would be interested in getting a couple extra hits in.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Well hoping a buddy of mine with a procharged 300 SRT8 can make it as well.

OP
OP

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport
F.A.S.T.. Factory Appearing Stock Tire. Class of cars that are running there Friday night and Saturday. Bunch of stock looking and sounding muscle cars running on the factory sized polyglass (6" wide) tires that run in the 9's and 10 second range. I have a smallblock duster that runs in the class (and holds the record). Great group of guys that travel from all over, and I am sure a few would be interested in getting a couple extra hits in.
Sure! As long as they understand if they want/need extra prep it will be extra but I am sure they are used to that.

Sponsored

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
I got confirmation from my friend that he's in. So both of us should be there.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Do we have a running count going?

OP
OP

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport
No min count, I found that half that said they were coming don't show and then half I never heard from show up lol....

Sponsored

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Oh no! Tommy what you do man? I'm still waiting to get my driveshaft back from DSS. Debating on whether to just grab a QA1 shaft.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Oh no! Tommy what you do man? I'm still waiting to get my driveshaft back from DSS. Debating on whether to just grab a QA1 shaft.
We think the torque converter went in it. He ordered one from FTI and it should be here by the weekend. It will be pushing it to for him to make track event.
Sponsored