Sponsored

Anderson composites hoods anyone?

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm most likely gonna purchase an Anderson Composites FIBERGLASS heat extractor hood. Just curious if anyone has one of their hoods and if the quality is good enough for a daily driver car. Thanks!
Sponsored

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 401a RIP
I just saw a post recently about one of their hoods breaking loose from the latch AND hood pins and destroying somebodies roof and window.

Anderson Composites

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.andersoncomposites.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2021 Ford Broncos (2 and 4-door)
We have sold thousands of hoods to customers from all walks of life that use their vehicles in a variety of ways. Recently we are proud to have one of our customers Cliff Elliot break the Naturally Aspirated GT Class at the Texas Mile. Its easy for us to tell you we are great; but use the search tool and find out what others are saying about our products.

.facebook_1491502676795.jpg

.facebook_1491502656791.jpg

Memphis-EcoStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Impact Blue Ecoboost
Have 0 complaints about the fitment or finish on mine

Been running this on the street for a while, no shake, no fitment issues. I have run Seibon and Tiger racing hoods on previous cars this one seems to be of similar quality
211257d1488088930-goodbye-focus-st-s-been-interesting-_dai9041.jpg

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
I just got my hood and trunk. Seems to be a lot of massaging with the alignment to do. The hood isn't too bad. More of a high/low issue but otherwise fits nicely. The trunk is extremely far off. I went with carbon fiber and they are beautiful and probably the nicest I've ever seen. Just not 100 percent on fitment. Hopefully I can try and get them to meet the body panels better over the weekend.

Sponsored

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Been running this on the street for a while, no shake, no fitment issues. I have run Seibon and Tiger racing hoods on previous cars this one seems to be of similar quality
I believe Seibon owns Anderson Composites, no?

I really want the Anderson Composites GT350R spoiler, but haven't seen too many reviews.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I believe Seibon owns Anderson Composites, no?

I really want the Anderson Composites GT350R spoiler, but haven't seen too many reviews.
I believe Seibon owns Anderson Composite too.

Their GT350R spoiler is nice and the quality is there. I went with their carbon fiber products due to quality and their designs. However, I am losing a little faith as they been negligent and their side scoops I ordered have some some fitment issues.

It depends on what on are looking for and how deep your pockets are. If you want a GT350R with the look of an almost exact replica, get a Carbon 2 Carbon one. They are expensive, but the spoiler is a close match, if not, the closest to the original. If you want quality and just a look of the GT350R with some cost savings, then Anderson Composite. I will say that some other companies GT350R spoiler are closer to the real thing than Anderson's, but the quality was not there as Anderson's quality was better.

Meraki Autoworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
We've sold the hoods to many customers that track/race their car with no issues.

Seibon and Anderson are sister companies.

Contact us for pricing!

-Josh

belzebub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550
We have sold thousands of hoods to customers from all walks of life that use their vehicles in a variety of ways. Recently we are proud to have one of our customers Cliff Elliot break the Naturally Aspirated GT Class at the Texas Mile. Its easy for us to tell you we are great; but use the search tool and find out what others are saying about our products.

.facebook_1491502676795.jpg

.facebook_1491502656791.jpg
It seems to me that you are very good at selling your products but answering questions to your costumers seems not to be your issue.
I wrote several emails to you for some help to become German-TĂśV for your parts but no answere.
My double-sided heat extractor hood is flexing like hell over 120mph... if it is one....

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe Seibon owns Anderson Composite too.

Their GT350R spoiler is nice and the quality is there. I went with their carbon fiber products due to quality and their designs. However, I am losing a little faith as they been negligent and their side scoops I ordered have some some fitment issues.

It depends on what on are looking for and how deep your pockets are. If you want a GT350R with the look of an almost exact replica, get a Carbon 2 Carbon one. They are expensive, but the spoiler is a close match, if not, the closest to the original. If you want quality and just a look of the GT350R with some cost savings, then Anderson Composite. I will say that some other companies GT350R spoiler are closer to the real thing than Anderson's, but the quality was not there as Anderson's quality was better.

[MENTION=26707]Mootang[/MENTION]

Thanks for the reply. Didn't actually see this until now.

I think my main concern with the 350R spoilers are how they seem to differentiate in height compared to the actual OEM version. Now that there are multiple replicas, I've seen some that sit low, and some that sit high...

Do you happen to know how accurate the Anderson Composites one is? I feel like some of these replicas are an eyesore from the back because of how unnaturally high they sit.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
[MENTION=26707]Mootang[/MENTION]

Thanks for the reply. Didn't actually see this until now.

I think my main concern with the 350R spoilers are how they seem to differentiate in height compared to the actual OEM version. Now that there are multiple replicas, I've seen some that sit low, and some that sit high...

Do you happen to know how accurate the Anderson Composites one is? I feel like some of these replicas are an eyesore from the back because of how unnaturally high they sit.
I am not sure how high it sits compared to OEM, but can tell you that it may be noticeable when looked at. AC quality is there, but to look close to OEM, it is off. I still say that if you want better quality, closer to OEM replica, and pleasing to the eye, then C2C is the way to go. They are worth the expensive price of an leg and an arm. I like AC and unless someone is familiar with the GT350R wing itself, its hard to tell unless you see it side by side or have a photographic memory of it.
Sponsored