Sponsored

Anderson Composites Fiberglass Products

Squints2See

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Hello,

I am trying to find a vendor that carries the fiberglass versions of AC's products when available. Specifically, I am looking for the fiberglass Heat Extractor Hood, and the fiberglass Type-AT front fenders. These both exist on their site.

Anyone here know where I can order these things? So far I have only found them on mrbodykit.com but they charge shipping and wanted to see what my other options were.

Thanks
Sponsored

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
All Anderson Composites will have shipping charges as they ship freight. We carry Anderson Composites if interested in pricing.

bruinfan17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic GT
I ordered the Ram Air hood in fiberglass through Anderson Composites over the phone.

OP
OP

Squints2See

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
All Anderson Composites will have shipping charges as they ship freight. We carry Anderson Composites if interested in pricing.
I do not see any hoods on your site at all for the s550. Could you please give me a quote for the fiberglass version of their heat extractor hood and the fiberglass version of their Type-AT fiberglass front fenders.

Thanks,

Todd

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
freight shipping sucks...one whole week to get picked up...and one whole week to get delivered...if i knew this i would have drove 6-7 hours to pick it up lol...i hate the waiting game...
Sponsored