The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
He has at least one spare which he uses so you can swap out without having to send one in first. There are a few people who have bought spares so there are options to borrow/buy a spare while you swap over.
Two now!!!
Sponsored

supersnedz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang V8 Fastback 2017
He has at least one spare which he uses so you can swap out without having to send one in first. There are a few people who have bought spares so there are options to borrow/buy a spare while you swap over.
Ah ok thats good, and is the £220 price the steer wheel and the customisation of it? or was is it £220 for the customisation and wheel?

Edited: Was thinking they bought a GT350 wheel then had it done. it skipped my mind that it was the original wheel modded.

supersnedz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
im guessing just for the custom stuff

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Ah ok thats good, and is the £220 price the steer wheel and the customisation of it? or was is it £220 for the customisation and wheel?

Edited: Was thinking they bought a GT350 wheel then had it done. it skipped my mind that it was the original wheel modded.
It's £200 for him to do the work, and postage to/from him he charges £10 return postage and to for me was 12... but yeah around £220 total all in. I provided him with my wheel whilst I used @Gibbo205 's wheel as he lent me it. As he's not got spares you can just request what you want, ask for the exchange and he'll take your old one off you when you install your new one, or you can go to him and he'll fit it for you and you wont have to pay postage (Depends where you are for £10 in postage vs <£10 in petrol lol)

supersnedz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's £200 for him to do the work, and postage to/from him he charges £10 return postage and to for me was 12... but yeah around £220 total all in. I provided him with my wheel whilst I used @Gibbo205 's wheel as he lent me it. As he's not got spares you can just request what you want, ask for the exchange and he'll take your old one off you when you install your new one, or you can go to him and he'll fit it for you and you wont have to pay postage (Depends where you are for £10 in postage vs <£10 in petrol lol)
Im in Milton Keynes so basing a MPG of a GT probably the same :D Anyone had theirs done and are going to the Northampton meet in a couple of weeks? Wouldnt mind taking a look

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Im in Milton Keynes so basing a MPG of a GT probably the same :D Anyone had theirs done and are going to the Northampton meet in a couple of weeks? Wouldnt mind taking a look
Me ;)! Maybe [MENTION=24040]Goosey[/MENTION] if he can pop over. There's lots of us with RSW custom wheels, all different from what I can see :D!

Yeah if you're in MK it'll be a doddle!

I've been MK 4 times in the space of last week, both times when returning from Monkfish who did my coilovers etc I saw a yellow and a Black Mustang coming the other way at the same bleeding place. Would have been dejavu had they been the same colour!!!!

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
I might be in MK (Hanslope) on the 18th July

supersnedz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
I ordered the style I wanted and Jacek took a 50 quid deposit and then told me when the new wheel would be ready.

I drove up and he fitted it for me and took my original wheel.

Sponsored

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
There will be loads there.

supersnedz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There will be loads there.
Great :D I will be the guy turning up in the 2002 Polo bought two weeks ago as i wait for the mustang.... Hopefully I don't make you all jealous ;)

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Me ;)! Maybe [MENTION=24040]Goosey[/MENTION] if he can pop over. There's lots of us with RSW custom wheels, all different from what I can see :D!

Yeah if you're in MK it'll be a doddle!

I've been MK 4 times in the space of last week, both times when returning from Monkfish who did my coilovers etc I saw a yellow and a Black Mustang coming the other way at the same bleeding place. Would have been dejavu had they been the same colour!!!!
I am hoping to pop over to Northants on Saturday...... I have to be a wedding driver in the am, so if that goes to plan then should be there about 1pm hoping that most have not already gone home !!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I am hoping to pop over to Northants on Saturday...... I have to be a wedding driver in the am, so if that goes to plan then should be there about 1pm hoping that most have not already gone home !!
Nope we'll be there until 3 well, I will be as a minimum and I know a few others are sticking around post meal :)!
Sponsored