SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
New to the forum, I'm in for Sand City meet :D
[MENTION=29218]Qckslvr[/MENTION] Glad you're going to join us and welcome to the forum :cheers: Stay tuned as I know there will be a convoy announced for the Nor Cal group driving down :thumbsup:

Count us in .... Coming from Vegas!!!
[MENTION=29219]Eland-Motors[/MENTION] awesome :cheers: Look forward to meeting you and having you join us :thumbsup: Let me know if you have any questions. Are you driving out for the day or will you be coming out for an extended weekend?

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
I'll come down for the day on the 30th.

Eland-Motors

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT - Platinum White Metallic
[MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION]
Yes we are coming out for the weekend. Booked hotel yesterday (Cambria Palms Motel - looks like a nice place, reasonably priced)
I follow you on Instagram.... that's how I found this forum so I'm new here as well.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great weekend get away.

Might try to get out of the office early so we can make the meet and greet.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
I'll come down for the day on the 30th.

[MENTION=16207]fuhrius[/MENTION] Glad you're able to join us :cheers: looking forward to meeting you. Please let all your car club friends know about the event have them join us :thumbsup:

Yes we are coming out for the weekend. Booked hotel yesterday (Cambria Palms Motel - looks like a nice place, reasonably priced)
I follow you on Instagram.... that's how I found this forum so I'm new here as well.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great weekend get away.

Might try to get out of the office early so we can make the meet and greet.

[MENTION=29219]Eland-Motors[/MENTION] Awesome :cheers: Looking forward to meeting you and having you join us. Before the event I'll be sending out my cell number so everyone has it as they arrive in town :thumbsup:

Geotoxic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase

We'd love to go but we'll have a ~1 month old to take care of at that time >< hopefully we'll have a 3rd annual meet.

Rich of So Cal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem/auto - triple yellow convert

We'd love to go but we'll have a ~1 month old to take care of at that time >< hopefully we'll have a 3rd annual meet.
That's the perfect size for that back seat! :lol:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)

[MENTION=8372]Geotoxic[/MENTION] Fully understand. Looking forward to having you join us next year for Run in the Sun III :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

rubyinla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Understanding the routing is a work in progress, but trying to figure out the hotel nights.

From SoCal we're going to Cambria Thursday, then backtrack to Cayucos for Saturday evening or just dinner that evening and back to Cambria. Then leave Cambria Sunday morning to drive up to Sand City. and leave Sand City around 10am to go?? Back to LA or Cambria on Sunday?

Sorry, just trying to figure out how to route for hotel stays.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Understanding the routing is a work in progress, but trying to figure out the hotel nights.

From SoCal we're going to Cambria Thursday, then backtrack to Cayucos for Saturday evening or just dinner that evening and back to Cambria. Then leave Cambria Sunday morning to drive up to Sand City. and leave Sand City around 10am to go?? Back to LA or Cambria on Sunday?

Sorry, just trying to figure out how to route for hotel stays.

[MENTION=19504]rubyinla[/MENTION] no worries my friend. We stay in Cambria the whole time and use that as our base. Drive up to Cambria Friday morning and check into hotels. Then we have a meet and greet dinner in Cambria. Saturday is open day for everyone to do what they like and I will also put together a cruise through the local mountains for those that want to join in. Then Saturday evening we do a cruise through local canyon road and have dinner in Cayucos then drive back to Cambria for the night. Sunday morning we are up early to drive up to Sand City for the main meet and cruise. Sunday after the meet and cruise we drive back down to Cambria for the night. Then Monday morning we head back home. It worked out really well last time. Last time some out of town people split up their stay between Cambria and Monterey. Whichever works best for you :cheers:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Is anyone tracking the highway one closures? This might make for a small problem getting to Sand City from Cambria?

http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/roadinfo/display.php?page=sr1

[MENTION=16725]hvysoul[/MENTION] Appreciate the heads up, we are fully aware of the Hwy 1 closures and will be scouting out alternate routes. Either myself or a few other people will be driving up there to personally determine an alternative from Cambria to Sand City if Hwy 1 remains closed. At worst case we will just take the 101 up to Sand City but I'm confident we will find a coastal route that will work :thumbsup:

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)