Sponsored

MUSTANGMUSTHAVES PRODUCTS AND UPDATES!

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
470 is not to be sniffed at!

If it wasnt for the noise, id probably have bought an EB. Crazy tuning potential. :headbang:
Sponsored

OP
OP
MustangMustHaves

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
To be honest, before modding it, I was having serious no-V8-blues. Then BAE made me record a video saying I'd never buy a GT :lol:

Now I'm totally in love with that stupidly small engine. The big turbo and fueling isn't even necessary IMO. But you know... I gotta test stuff thoroughly right :D

That aside... GT's noise :love::love::love:

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Hey PJ. You have any Soundtube Delete products? After I put my AWE Touring Cat-Back in, I would like to quiet the inside a little. Probably also gonna see if I can do something to all the sound that is coming from/thru the trunk area.

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
Nice!! Glad you like'm! They're not on the site yet (need to update the site with many other things as well. But if you'd let me know which one you like and in which sizes you'd like them in, I'll check if we still have those and get them to you :D

PS. defenitly get a ride my pony one for your girlfriend :lol:
I'll take both in XL :D

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
[MENTION=21881]MustangMustHaves[/MENTION] PJ how hard is it to install this Vargas Stage 2 or 2+ on the car? I guess professional installation and a tune (from Adam!) is needed?

Also apart from the turbo itself, do we need to install any other extras? This 375 whp (441 engine hp) simply on 93+ oct (98+ RON) is really tempting. It's really just a question of how much money one can spend on this little miraculous beast...

I guess prices for both big turbos show up on your website (didn't have time to take a look yet).

Sponsored

OP
OP
MustangMustHaves

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Stephanie would call this a 4 out of 5 on her difficulty meter. But you know, you'd be on the road in no time :lol:

It's not much harder than doing any of the other bolts on yourself. It just takes more time cause you gotta loosen most of the other bolt-ons you already have (downpipe, intake, charge pipes, wastegate). Then there's two oil lines and two coolant lines and 4 bolts connecting the turbo to the engine. Then it's just everything in reverse order. And while you're at it, you might wanna change oil as well (which is recommened to do so by Vargas). And yes, you'd want a re-tune from your tuner :)

Price for the Stage 2 is on the website, Stage2+ not yet but I'll add it when I'm updating the site.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Thanks PJ. To be on the safe side, personally I would ask a professional do it for me. Seriously considering this as a next mode (Stage 2+).
Sponsored