LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
So will this affect my 100,000 powertrain warranty as I bought my car certified used ?
Finally got an answer back on this.

The kit even if dealer installed would void this warranty. It will however as mentioned not void the 3yr 36k from when vehicle is new warranty.

-Benny
Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Finally got an answer back on this.

The kit even if dealer installed would void this warranty. It will however as mentioned not void the 3yr 36k from when vehicle is new warranty.

-Benny
Ok. Thanks. If I am going to void my warranty I may as well go with Tune+ and get a custom tune.

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Ok. Thanks. If I am going to void my warranty I may as well go with Tune+ and get a custom tune.
Does Tune+ offer an additional 100HP at 6,000 RPM like this Ford tune?

Genuinely curious to know myself.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Does Tune+ offer an additional 100HP at 6,000 RPM like this Ford tune?

Genuinely curious to know myself.
Absolutely !! There are lots of very happy ecoboost owners here on the forum that have nothing but great things to say about Adam. Plus every time you make a change on your car you can let him know and he will send you an updated tune.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34254

Sponsored

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Absolutely !! There are lots of very happy ecoboost owners here on the forum that have nothing but great things to say about Adam. Plus every time you make a change on your car you can let him know and he will send you an updated tune.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34254
Thanks, seen that thread a bunch, was hoping for some posted results (not just from Adam but from Ford especially who is making the 100HP claim). :thumbsup:

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
It has tons of info from his customers. The thing I like is if you are making any changes you can get a custom tune plus if you are having any tune related issues he is fast to respond. My dealer doesnt have a clue about my car, I had to help them by finding the service bulletin for the PCV update so I know they wont know what to do if my car starts running odd after the tune is added.
Now I know it will void my warranty I will definitely not buy the Ford tune.

gotboost?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow
Have pre-ordered from you. Is there an update? Lot of confusing information being passed around.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
What a load of crap. There has to be a reason Ford does not want this car tuned while the 2015 is under warranty. Probably has something to do with the internals that were updated in the 2016 engines.

Sponsored

gotboost?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow
FP chat says Levittown orders are now being shipped. Levittown tells me end of November "as per FP". Based on FP's track record for being liars, I have more faith in Levittown's word than FP.

Cerberus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost (Magnetic)
Benny:

I pm'd you yesterday (last night), re GT performance package shocks. Please check it out. Thanks,

Michael

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
FP chat says Levittown orders are now being shipped. Levittown tells me end of November "as per FP". Based on FP's track record for being liars, I have more faith in Levittown's word than FP.
This is actually true! Now remember we have orders since September and they will be filled in the order that they were placed. We can only hope that FP continues to fill the remainder in the upcoming days.

Benny:

I pm'd you yesterday (last night), re GT performance package shocks. Please check it out. Thanks,

Michael
Replied thanks Michael

-Benny

gotboost?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow
Do the M-5300-X (Street Springs) fit the Mustang Ecoboost? If so I want add to my Calibration order (if that ever ever ever comes in).
Sponsored