Sponsored

CARBON DYNAMICS SIGNUP (edit --> big mistake)

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
This is a joke right? I have to question your sanity if you want to promote the products of a business who's customer service is so atrocious that their very name is mud on this forum.

I wouldn't order from them if they were the only company offering those parts....btw, they aren't. Kudos that you want to help Euro owners, but Carbon Dynamics is a horrible company and have no business being IN business.
Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Guys,

Really appreciate all your comments about this company. I've read and heard a lot of things too about the problems of communication with customer but this is the first time I read the problem of quality. Maybe other products like spoiler, fenders are designed with poor quality but the steering wheel seems to be the product with the most positive feedback.

After all, you said we can find another place to buy this stuff. Now, do someone has a link for a GOOD company where we can buy a steering wheel like this one ?

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
DCT Motorsports uses the exact same company for the wheels. The quality isn't at all in question, in fact the issues with people getting the wrong wheels is the fault of CD, not of the guy in Taiwan.

BTW, if you can read Chinese the website for the wheels is www.johnleather.com.tw

bigul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015 EU
Guys,

Really appreciate all your comments about this company. I've read and heard a lot of things too about the problems of communication with customer but this is the first time I read the problem of quality. Maybe other products like spoiler, fenders are designed with poor quality but the steering wheel seems to be the product with the most positive feedback.

After all, you said we can find another place to buy this stuff. Now, do someone has a link for a GOOD company where we can buy a steering wheel like this one ?

John check them:
http://www.carlexdesign.com/en/steering-wheels.html

That company are from Poland and they have really nice projects. Also, a few of my friends have modificated a whole interior in thier cars like BMW, Porsche and so on and i can certify that Carlex is a top shelf.

Probably I'll buy a GT350 Steering Wheel and give to Carlex

OP
OP
MustangMustHaves

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
This is a joke right? I have to question your sanity if you want to promote the products of a business who's customer service is so atrocious that their very name is mud on this forum.

I wouldn't order from them if they were the only company offering those parts....btw, they aren't. Kudos that you want to help Euro owners, but Carbon Dynamics is a horrible company and have no business being IN business.
My experience with CD was both poor service and poor quality. The GT350R spoiler they sent me was complete garbage. Lot's of messages telling me "no problem, just send it back for a refund". I ultimately had to dispute the charge to get a partial refund.

Sorry to clog up your thread like this. I just don't feel it's right to not inform people about the company they might be dealing with when it's pretty obvious so many of their customers did not have a good experience.
Guys,

Just like [MENTION=14834]John577[/MENTION], I'd like to thank those warning. It's not clogging at all. That's what a forum like this is for I'd say. Actually, you guys may have just saved my ass.

If I had any idea it was this bad (or had bad products at all for that matter), I would have never thought about it nor contacted them in the first place nor mentioned it here.

Nevertheless, there seems to be interest in products alike here in Europe as well. It might take some time, but I'll try and see if I can find a solution. This time with an honest company with good quality products obviously.

My apologies. Lessons learned :doh:

:cheers:

Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Can you make one with dark red carbon fiber like this? I also have a GT350 wheel for trade could you PM me with pricing.

schenoy1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015. Ruby Red
I just received my new Steering wheel from CD. Quality is absolutely top notch, beyond my expectations. Their customer service though, horrible. They told me 3 weeks, took 7, and they accused me of mis-understanding the time frame they committed to. Twice they told me it was shipping and it did not. Only until I told them I was putting in a dispute with paypal did it finally ship. Never a "we're sorry".
Again, its too bad because I am seriously blown away with the quality of the wheel. You'd think that was the hard part, and the communication / customer service is relatively easy, but no...Hope they get their act together and can generate positive press. Otherwise...
Sponsored